Windows 10: Viruses

Discus and support Viruses in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What do I do when the message Remediation incomplete comes up after a deep scan ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by scott3GI., Oct 17, 2019.

1. scott3GI. Win User

Viruses

What do I do when the message Remediation incomplete comes up after a deep scan ?

:)

scott3GI., Oct 17, 2019

2. Question on viruses and documents

Once the virus is removed just use a reputable antivirus program like AVG. I suggest AVG because it does check usb devices for viruses automatically once you stick the usb drive into the usb port.

EastCoasthandle, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Swapna S Win User
    Unable to remove Viruses

Hi Tony,

I appreciate for performing the steps to fix the issue.

I will certainly help you with the issue you are experiencing.

This issue might occur due to downloading games from a website without any safety precautions on your PC.

Please follow below mentioned issue to resolve the issue:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run Microsoft Safety Scanner on your PC to scan and fix the viruses on your PC.

Please refer below link to run the Microsoft Safety Scanner.

Microsoft Safety Scanner Download

The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

Note: All your files that are corrupted or virus attached will be deleted while you run Microsoft Safety Scanner.

Method 2:

Step 1: Install Windows Updates and run a full System Scan using
    Windows Defender.

To install Windows Update,

Navigate to “Start->Settings->Updates and Security->Windows update->check for updates->Install updates”.

Or

• Press “Windows key + R” and type
      “control update”
      and press ok.

• Click on check for updates option and click on
      Install updates.
    To run Windows Defender,

• Navigate to “Start->Settings-> Updates and Security->Windows Defender->open Windows Defender”.

• Select the option “full” under
      “scan option”
      and click on “scan now”.
    Note: time taken to scan your full system depends on the size of the file you have on your PC.

Step 2: Uninstall unknown programs.

I would suggest you to check, if any unknown programs are installed on your PC.

• Press “Windows key + X” from your keyboard and click on
      “Control panel”.

• Change to “Large Icon” under “View by” (you will see at right top corner of the windows).

• Click on “Programs and Features” option.

• Select and right click on the unknown programs (if installed) and click on
      uninstall/remove.
    I would like to inform that usually Appdata folder will be hidden, please refer to below link to
    unhide files and folders on Windows 10.

Please follow below mentioned steps to unhide files and folder.

• Press “Windows key + E” from your keyboard.

• Go to the tab View->check “Hidden” option.
    Please get back to us with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Viruses

Does my windows phone really have viruses???

Hi,

Do Not Open Websites like that. they are scareware that scare you that you have viruses and they put the viruses on your phone that are listed. they are called rogue antiviruses. they scare you that you have viruses and they put the viruses that are listed.

websites like antiviruson.com cause these.

so protect yourself from these scarewares.

HamzaShahzad, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Viruses

1. Viruses - Similar Threads - Viruses

2. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  3. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  4. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...: how is it that Microsoft continues to prove utterly useless, not only with their products but with their useless help services. Not one person can fix these stupid **** issues. I have done a hard reset twice and i cannot access my own **** Anti-virus settings. FRESH RESET -...
  6. CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...

CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...: how is it that Microsoft continues to prove utterly useless, not only with their products but with their useless help services. Not one person can fix these stupid **** issues. I have done a hard reset twice and i cannot access my own **** Anti-virus settings. FRESH RESET -...
  7. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  8. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  9. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...