Windows 10: visa issues in game cooking fever

Discus and support visa issues in game cooking fever in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The gqme cooking fever is wesome-BUT WHEN I WISH TO BUY GEMS WITH VISA ALL TIME IS REJECTED even I got money... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alina rang, Feb 10, 2019.

1. visa issues in game cooking fever

The gqme cooking fever is wesome-BUT WHEN I WISH TO BUY GEMS WITH VISA ALL TIME IS REJECTED even I got money

:)

alina rang, Feb 10, 2019

2. how can i retrieve my cooking fever game

I accidently reset my cooking fever game

GillianHarris, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Stewfart Win User
    My Cooking Fever game failed to load correctly.

My Cooking Fever game lost all data after an error message that said the game failed to load correctly. Now, the game has reverted to its beginning default settings with none of my progress.

Stewfart, Feb 10, 2019
  4. visa issues in game cooking fever

Cooking Fever Update?

How do I update the Cooking Fever game? I haven't been getting any of the new restaurants. I have opened and played all of the restaurants through the island, but I cannot gain access to the mountain restaurants. I was told today by someone on Facebook
    that I need to "update" the game, but I cannot figure out how to do this. I am using Windows 10, if that helps. Would GREATLY appreciate any help!

JudySmith1114, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

visa issues in game cooking fever

1. visa issues in game cooking fever - Similar Threads - visa issues game

2. Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever: Hello I need help recovering my game back, Cooking Fever I was having problems with it so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it didn't link it together and it went back to level 0 and I was level 500 and invested so much money in this game , I'm also still Logged in...
  3. issues installing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issues installing a game: I bought crackdown 3, I tired to install it on my pc but as soon as it tries to download I get a pop up saying "cannot install we'll try shortly" and I have been getting different error codes, currently I am getting 0x80070005 on campaign and wrecking zone but for the main...
  4. UPDATE EXPIRY DATE FOR VISA PAYMENT FOR SKYPE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    UPDATE EXPIRY DATE FOR VISA PAYMENT FOR SKYPE: I'M TRYING TO UPDATE THE EXPIRY DATE FOR MY CREDIT CARD PAYMENT TO SKYPE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-expiry-date-for-visa-payment-for-skype/c25512f2-fee2-4f4d-bbd2-d5f5b5db060c"
  5. gaming issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gaming issue: when start playing on windows 10 after about 1 minutes monitor going sleep, keyboard don't work but cpu steal working & I cant ever turnoff my computer only can reset .please help me .excuse me for bad English language....
  6. Game DVR issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game DVR issues: Ever since the spring creators update, game DVR and game bar cause major lag while playing games. I used to be able to record on 60fps high quality while running my game in 1280*768 and I used to get around 90 fps. Since the update I am no longer able to play with game DVR...
  7. Steam game issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam game issue: How do I fix this problem?? "Failed to initialize Direct3D. Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration in display settings. InitializeEngineGraphics failed" 117231
  8. My Cooking Fever game failed to load correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Cooking Fever game failed to load correctly.: My Cooking Fever game lost all data after an error message that said the game failed to load correctly. Now, the game has reverted to its beginning default settings with none of my progress....
  9. Issues with Game DVR...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Game DVR...: So I've been looking around for information on the Game DVR, and the only thing I've come across troubleshooting wise is Microsoft's own page, which has not helped me so far. So hopefully I can find some help here. I have two issues currently, one since my Windows 10 update...
  10. Games apps issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Games apps issue: I have a problem with games bought from the Windows Store ('Hidden Object' ones mostly). They work but when running them full-screen, they either: Appear stretched width-wise. Have the Taskbar at the bottom of the screen and a bar at the top. The edges of the game go off...