Windows 10: Visible Lighting Contours in Video games, Movies, etc

Discus and support Visible Lighting Contours in Video games, Movies, etc in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey all. I've been having an issue with seeing the visible "Contours" in lighting effects. EG in a video game cinematic, the lighting isn't a smooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Xplicit., Dec 16, 2022.

1. Xplicit. Win User

Visible Lighting Contours in Video games, Movies, etc

Hey all. I've been having an issue with seeing the visible "Contours" in lighting effects. EG in a video game cinematic, the lighting isn't a smooth gradient. I can see Visible lines between the different shades of darkness, Almost like a Contour map. The lighting isn't smooth from light-dark areas. Is there a setting that i am overlooking? Is it my monitor? It's the same across all games / videos. Please advise. Is my gamma or brightness too high? Thank you all in advance.

Thank you...

Read more

Xplicit., Dec 16, 2022

2. audio ahead of video when playing movies

Hello
    lauroolvera,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the application that you're using to play movies/videos?
    • Does the issue happen to all types of videos/movies?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 16, 2022
  3. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 16, 2022
  4. RadCazz Win User

Windows Movie Maker video problems....

Hey guys,
    I downloaded three installers. Which should I try?

Visible Lighting Contours in Video games, Movies, etc [​IMG]

They each have differing file sizes, so I'm assuming each one is different in a way?

And, thanks everyone for the useful posts! I was using Movie Maker in Sandbox Virtualization, but I would rather run it on my Win 10 OS.
    I am using Movie Maker to create highlights of my nephew's lacrosse games. It is easy enough to use, but I gotta take a look at the other proggys suggested!

Thanks again. *Smile

RadCazz, Dec 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Visible Lighting Contours in Video games, Movies, etc - Similar Threads - Visible Lighting Contours

2. My camera light comes on but no image is visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera light comes on but no image is visible: I bought a new Dell Inspiron and am having trouble with my camera.On calls or using the app. the camera light comes on but I just get a black box where there should be the image.Tried trouble shooting but didn't help.No error message comes up.What could be the issue?Any help...
  3. My camera light comes on but no image is visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera light comes on but no image is visible: I bought a new Dell Inspiron and am having trouble with my camera.On calls or using the app. the camera light comes on but I just get a black box where there should be the image.Tried trouble shooting but didn't help.No error message comes up.What could be the issue?Any help...
  4. Does Windows Night Light affect video color when watching movies or outputing video signal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Windows Night Light affect video color when watching movies or outputing video signal?: I was wondering if turning Night Light on also affects color when watching videos or when duplicating the display to a TV? submitted by /u/Conells [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i09rae/does_windows_night_light_affect_video_color_when/
  5. Cartoon Video or Movie . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cartoon Video or Movie . . .: I have a Dell laptop computer running Windows 10 Pro . . . This might sound, silly? But, I'm trying to find the cartoon movie, or the video? Of a man, with his house being held up, by balloons. The only thing I get, are still pictures? This is what I type in, but it doesn't...
  6. video player light

video player light: turn on torch on video player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-player-light/11a168dc-2d49-40d3-8d5f-6771796e245d
  7. The Movies Game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Movies Game: Hey I am trying to install a older computer game to my computer but it keeps on saying that It won't work, not I have tried everything in my power to get it to install but it won't work when I do, I try to watch videos on the internet that would help but I either can't follow...
  8. Gifs, images etc. are not visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gifs, images etc. are not visible: Hi, I was suffering internet for 100% disk usage and i came across a site of Microsoft community. Somebody mentioned for running system file checker as well as DISM and gave link to...
  9. Games/Apps are not visible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games/Apps are not visible?: So I've had Windows 10 for about, roughly maybe a month now. I have had it back in 2015 when it first got released, or at least that's the driver that I had for it, and ended up downgrading to Windows 8. Multiple years later, I upgraded to Windows 10 again, and after some...
  10. Video and movie streaming not working

Video and movie streaming not working: HP Pavilion stop streaming videos and movies. It was working find about 1am today, now I can't stream through my school cohorts and lessons, youtube is not working and Hulu is not playing. Need help working this out....