Windows 10: Visio 2013

Discus and support Visio 2013 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do I transfer my Microsoft license from my old computer to my new one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 1dickroche, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Visio 2013

how do I transfer my Microsoft license from my old computer to my new one?

:)

1dickroche, Feb 27, 2019

2. download visio 2013

Hi Sarah,

At the bottom of this page -
    https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-vis...
    - you'll see "Visio 2013 resources" and then download now under download office 2013.

Click on that link, and log in with your MS account, and see if you can download visio.

Let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Visio 2013

I have recently upgraded to a new Laptop and Office 2016, windows 10. I have read different reviews about Visio 2013 not running on this platform can anyone confirm or deny whether my existing Visio 2013 will run on the new laptop?

Don't particularly want to by a completely new sotware package as it is as much as the laptop.

Geoff M-tech, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Visio 2013

download visio 2013

I replaced my workstation. My organization but Visio Pro 2013 for my use and I have the produced key. I need to download Visio on my new workstation. can I get the link to the download?

Sarah Taylor (AF03305), Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Visio 2013

1. Visio 2013 - Similar Threads - Visio 2013

2. Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11: While searching .VSDX files in Windows 11 with Visio 2016 pro it is showing as an open file location in browser instead of an open file locationThe issue is only with .VSDX files and all other files are behaving properly....
  3. Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11: While searching .VSDX files in Windows 11 with Visio 2016 pro it is showing as an open file location in browser instead of an open file locationThe issue is only with .VSDX files and all other files are behaving properly....
  4. How do I get Visio 32 bit out of the update cycle on my 64 bit computer?

How do I get Visio 32 bit out of the update cycle on my 64 bit computer?: Windows Visio 32 bit is not on my computer any more, but Windows is still trying to update it on my 64 bit computer. How do I get it out of the update cycle?...
  5. How do I get Visio 32 bit out of the update cycle on my 64 bit computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get Visio 32 bit out of the update cycle on my 64 bit computer?: Windows Visio 32 bit is not on my computer any more, but Windows is still trying to update it on my 64 bit computer. How do I get it out of the update cycle?...
  6. Is possible to install database shapes in visio 2013 standard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is possible to install database shapes in visio 2013 standard?: I need to draw relational database schemas with visio, but i don´t find database shapes and stencils. Where can i get them?In the list of products to select below there is no Visio one, so the subtopic field is not correct. please i need your helpMy email is *** Email address...
  7. Is possible to install database shapes in visio 2013 standard?

Is possible to install database shapes in visio 2013 standard?: I need to draw relational database schemas with visio, but i don´t find database shapes and stencils. Where can i get them?In the list of products to select below there is no Visio one, so the subtopic field is not correct. please i need your helpMy email is *** Email address...
  8. Download Visio 2013 to new PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download Visio 2013 to new PC: I own MS Visio 2013. How do I download it on to a new PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-visio-2013-to-new-pc/2c83c782-d508-4498-ae86-a3f213b8b409
  9. We have a problem with install MS Visio & Project 2013 to Friend PC

We have a problem with install MS Visio & Project 2013 to Friend PC: We bought laptop Asus with original Windows x 64 in had pre istalled MS office 365. We uninstalled it. And bought MS office 2013 x86. Its Instalation was online. Today my frend want to install MS Visio & Project 2013 x86 and face with problem. It not Installed. What Can we...
  10. download visio 2013

download visio 2013: I replaced my workstation. My organization but Visio Pro 2013 for my use and I have the produced key. I need to download Visio on my new workstation. can I get the link to the download?...