Windows 10: Visio in compatibility mode...

Discus and support Visio in compatibility mode... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I get rid of the compatibility mode...?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HughHorne, Apr 20, 2021.

1. HughHorne Win User

Visio in compatibility mode...

How can I get rid of the compatibility mode...?

:)

HughHorne, Apr 20, 2021

2. Visio 2013

Hi 1dickroche

First step is to uninstall Visio 2013 from the current computer it is installed on.

Click Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll through the list

Select Visio 2013

Click Uninstall

Proceed to install Visio 2013 on the new computer

If you don't have the reinstall media for Visio 2013, you can download it from the following link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/instal...

After reinstall Visio, you will likely need to contact support to reactivate it since it was previously installed and in use on another computer.

Contact - Office Support

Andre for Directly, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Brad_1701 Win User
    Visio 2016

I am always having Visio 2016 crash, especially when linking Visio shapes to Excel data.

I have used Visio for decades, and still find Visio 2003 to be stable.

I have checked if any Bluetooth plugins are enabled as per online suggestions, and there are no Bluetooth plug ins

This happens on both my laptops, different manufactures, less then a year old.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Brad_1701, Apr 20, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Visio Reinstall

Hi Tim

It depends, what version of visio did you previously have installed on your PC?

In the meantime, see if the steps on this page help you, if not, please report back the version of Visio . . .

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/instal...

DaveM121, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Visio in compatibility mode... - Similar Threads - Visio compatibility mode

2. windows compatibility mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows compatibility mode: Random steam games will crash at startup and are unable to be played. When I went to compatibility mode, it only gives the option to run it up to windows 8. I have tried running it with both compatibility mode on and off and nothing helps....
  3. windows compatibility mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows compatibility mode: Random steam games will crash at startup and are unable to be played. When I went to compatibility mode, it only gives the option to run it up to windows 8. I have tried running it with both compatibility mode on and off and nothing helps....
  4. windows compatibility mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Compatibility Mode questions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Compatibility Mode questions: When I try to run a program in Compatibility Mode on my win10 desktop Compatibility Mode set for WinXP, I get a message to download DirectX 7 for the app in question. This I am fine with, but want to make sure that installing DirectX7 is not going to interfere with my Win10...
  6. compatability mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    compatability mode: I am trying to get Winamp to work but I keep getting a popup thaat says winamp is running in compatability mode. however, when I right click on the winamp icon, select properties, and select the compatability tab the "run in compatability box is not checked". I desperately...
  7. Compatibility mode for W10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compatibility mode for W10: I have Windows 10 64bit. Is there a way to switch a bat file to compatibility mode? The only options I see in the bat properties are: General - Security - Details - Previous Versions....
  8. Compatibility mode

Compatibility mode: I keep getting a window popup saying this program started in compatibility mode ...where is it and how do I turn it off? 14680
  9. Compatibility mode

Compatibility mode: I'm doing some research on an old application that I'm taking care of. As of Windows 8, it works if the Windows compatibility mode is se to "Windows 7" and I confirmed it also works if I set the compatibility mode on Windows 10. That problem I'm facing is that, I need to...
  10. Compatibility mode

Compatibility mode: Hi I have had programs in the past that I love to either use or games to play even some older MS games and they refuse to load on new operating systems. Why is it when I try and run the program in Compatibility mode for say XP it refuses to run the program. I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. visio opens in compatibility mode