Windows 10: Visio launches automatically after computer restart

Discus and support Visio launches automatically after computer restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Whenever my laptop reboots, Visio (Professional 2016) starts with Windows. Visio is activated. There is no setting within Visio that I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by teylyn, Nov 20, 2019.

1. teylyn Win User

Visio launches automatically after computer restart

Hi,

Whenever my laptop reboots, Visio (Professional 2016) starts with Windows.

Visio is activated. There is no setting within Visio that I can find that tells it to start with Windows. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account. There are no messages or warnings

I have checked the Start-up tab in Windows Task Manager and it's not in there.

What else can cause this automatic start and how can I make it stop?

:)

teylyn, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data

Source: Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data - Office Blogs

Brink, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Visio 2013

Hi 1dickroche

First step is to uninstall Visio 2013 from the current computer it is installed on.

Click Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll through the list

Select Visio 2013

Click Uninstall

Proceed to install Visio 2013 on the new computer

If you don't have the reinstall media for Visio 2013, you can download it from the following link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/instal...

After reinstall Visio, you will likely need to contact support to reactivate it since it was previously installed and in use on another computer.

Microsoft Support

Andre for Directly, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Visio launches automatically after computer restart

Transfer Visio 2016 from my old computer to my new one. How?

Step 1: uninstall Visio on the current computer

Press Windows key + R

Type: appwiz.cpl

Scroll through the list

Select Visio 2016, click uninstall on the command bar.

Make sure you have your product key

Step 2: install Visio 2016 on the new computer

Install Visio - Office Support

Step 3: You might need to reactivate using chat support:

See the steps how to use chat support in Windows 10 or over the web to contact chat support to reactivate:

Activate Your Microsoft Office or Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Andre Da Costa, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Visio launches automatically after computer restart

1. Visio launches automatically after computer restart - Similar Threads - Visio launches automatically

2. computer restarting automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer restarting automatically: Its insane whenever I do something on my machine it will restart automatically. I need a big help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-restarting-automatically/fef284e1-a06e-4c7a-b284-e73edba6456b
  3. computer restarting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer restarting automatically: Its insane whenever I do something on my machine it will restart automatically. I need a big help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-restarting-automatically/fef284e1-a06e-4c7a-b284-e73edba6456b
  4. computer restarting automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer keeps restarting automatically

Computer keeps restarting automatically: My pc has been crashing alot lately, i have done various tests of my hardware and everything seems fine but my drivers installed seem to be causing problems and i cant seem to know which one so can anyone help me with an easy way to fix this problem automatic repair does not...
  6. computer restarted automatically

computer restarted automatically: here is the text from event log can anyone tell what could have caused it Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 29-10-2020 10.27.59 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords:...
  7. Automatic Restart After Automatic Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Restart After Automatic Update: Dear Microsoft, I purchased Windows 10 Pro licenses for all of my computers so I could stop automatic updates and automatic restarts. Why do you insist on doing automatic updates and automatic restarts in spite of my choice to not do this? I did a Google search for...
  8. Computer automatically restarts.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer automatically restarts.: Hi All. I would very much appreciate some help on this one. I am having an intermittent issue where my computer restarts while I am in the middle of something. I would appreciate some help in knowing on how to problem solve this issue and where can I begin to look. Many...
  9. Computer automatically restarts.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer automatically restarts.: Hi All. I would very much appreciate some help on this one. I am having an intermittent issue where my computer restarts while I am in the middle of something. I would appreciate some help in knowing on how to problem solve this issue and where can I begin to look. Many...
  10. Computer automatically restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer automatically restarts after shutdown: Windows 10 kept wanting to restart after it has been shutdown. The computer would have its power indicator turned off for maybe 2 seconds, then you hear the fan whirling and the BIOS screen appears followed by the usual boot process. I don't know how this would help, but...