Windows 10: Visio Online Now Available to Office 365 Commercial Customers

Discus and support Visio Online Now Available to Office 365 Commercial Customers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This year at the Microsoft Ignite conference in Orlando, Microsoft presented several new product capabilities that extend the Microsoft 365 solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Visio Online Now Available to Office 365 Commercial Customers

Read more: Visio Online and Visio's new cloud innovations help you unlock creativity

:)

Brink, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Rohn007 Win User

how to access visio from my 365 software licence. i use mac and windows. i cant see visio on my windows system

Is it Visio 365?

Visio is not part of any Office 365 bundle, other than Visio Online.

Rohn007, Oct 17, 2017
  3. how to access visio from my 365 software licence. i use mac and windows. i cant see visio on my windows system

Visio 365 is a separate license from Office 365 license.

Please confirm if you have Visio 365 license and installed this and not able to use Visio.

E for Excel, Oct 17, 2017
Thema:

Visio Online Now Available to Office 365 Commercial Customers

1. Visio Online Now Available to Office 365 Commercial Customers - Similar Threads - Visio Online Available

2. Updated Microsoft Online Services Terms now available to customers

in Windows 10 News
    Updated Microsoft Online Services Terms now available to customers: Today, we published the updated Microsoft Online Services Terms with the changes we announced in November 2019. As Julie Brill, Microsoft’s Corporate Vice President for Privacy and Regulatory Affairs, described in her post, Introducing more privacy transparency for our...
  3. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  4. Office 365 now with improved brand customization

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 now with improved brand customization: In today’s modern workplace, people use many different apps, services, and tools to identify what’s their most important work to complete. Valuable time is wasted looking for the most recent content, like searching for new comments in one’s documents, and the most relevant...
  5. Office 2019 Server Previews is ready for Commercial customers

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2019 Server Previews is ready for Commercial customers: Today we’re pleased to announce the commercial previews of Exchange Server 2019 and Skype for Business Server 2019. This announcement adds to the set of commercial previews for Office 2019, which included Office 2019 for Windows and Office 2019 for Mac earlier this year....
  6. Now no office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Now no office 365: Has anIyone experienced irregularities while upgrading to w10. I was subscribed to office 365 before the switch and now noticed there's NOTHING. What happened and who do I lean on with my complaint? Any advice and or experience would be an assist. Thanks bill 21228
  7. The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available

in Windows 10 News
    The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available: Office 365 is available to students and teachers at no cost through their academic institution. Visit Office in education to check eligibility and to download onto multiple devices. [img] When you make any investment in technology you are investing in a living thing....
  8. Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers: Today, we're pleased to announce the Office 2019 Commercial Preview of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access, Project, Visio and OneNote for Windows 10. This milestone is the first in a series of preview announcements for the Office 2019 wave, and in the coming...
  9. Public Preview for Office 365 commercial customers

in Windows 10 News
    Public Preview for Office 365 commercial customers: Following the launch of Microsoft Forms in Education last summer, we heard from businesses that they need an easy-to-use tool for creating surveys, quizzes and polls. Today, we’re rolling out the public preview of Microsoft Forms to our Office 365 commercial subscribers, so...
  10. Microsoft StaffHub now available for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft StaffHub now available for Office 365: There are an estimated 500-million frontline staff workers around the world in retail stores, hotels, restaurants, manufacturing and other service-related industries. These employees typically don’t have their own office, desk or computer—making it hard to access and share...