Windows 10: Visio Reinstall

Discus and support Visio Reinstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't NEED to uninstall Visio from my old computer. It's GONE from my old computer. I have my key. It's on a card in my hand ... NOW. So, how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by noyfbnoyfb, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Visio Reinstall

I don't NEED to uninstall Visio from my old computer. It's GONE from my old computer.

I have my key. It's on a card in my hand ... NOW.

So, how do I download and install Visio on my new computer ... which has no CD reader btw.

...Tim

:)

noyfbnoyfb, Oct 19, 2019

2. Visio 2013

Hi 1dickroche

First step is to uninstall Visio 2013 from the current computer it is installed on.

Click Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll through the list

Select Visio 2013

Click Uninstall

Proceed to install Visio 2013 on the new computer

If you don't have the reinstall media for Visio 2013, you can download it from the following link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/instal...

After reinstall Visio, you will likely need to contact support to reactivate it since it was previously installed and in use on another computer.

Microsoft Support

Andre for Directly, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Brad_1701 Win User
    Visio 2016

I am always having Visio 2016 crash, especially when linking Visio shapes to Excel data.

I have used Visio for decades, and still find Visio 2003 to be stable.

I have checked if any Bluetooth plugins are enabled as per online suggestions, and there are no Bluetooth plug ins

This happens on both my laptops, different manufactures, less then a year old.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Brad_1701, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Visio Reinstall

IE is not opening Visio documet

Hello Sandy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

I request you to set the default program option to Internet explorer for the Visio file formats.

Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel > Default programs > Associate a file type or protocol with a program.
    • Specify the default program to Internet explorer for Visio file formats.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Visio Reinstall

1. Visio Reinstall - Similar Threads - Visio Reinstall

2. Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11: While searching .VSDX files in Windows 11 with Visio 2016 pro it is showing as an open file location in browser instead of an open file locationThe issue is only with .VSDX files and all other files are behaving properly....
  3. Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11: While searching .VSDX files in Windows 11 with Visio 2016 pro it is showing as an open file location in browser instead of an open file locationThe issue is only with .VSDX files and all other files are behaving properly....
  4. How do I get Visio 32 bit out of the update cycle on my 64 bit computer?

How do I get Visio 32 bit out of the update cycle on my 64 bit computer?: Windows Visio 32 bit is not on my computer any more, but Windows is still trying to update it on my 64 bit computer. How do I get it out of the update cycle?...
  5. How do I get Visio 32 bit out of the update cycle on my 64 bit computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get Visio 32 bit out of the update cycle on my 64 bit computer?: Windows Visio 32 bit is not on my computer any more, but Windows is still trying to update it on my 64 bit computer. How do I get it out of the update cycle?...
  6. How do I get Visio 32 bit out of the update cycle on my 64 bit computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. i need help installing visio 2019 on my computer

i need help installing visio 2019 on my computer: I recently purchased a Visio 2019 product from Microsoft. I can't seem to find the Viso download to add it to my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-installing-visio-2019-on-my-computer/33be08f4-a699-4079-b400-aecd640da6d3
  8. Help reinstalling Visio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help reinstalling Visio: Before landing in the hospital two months ago, I purchased Visio. My old computer melted down and I need to reinstall Visio on my new computer. It wants me to enter the 16-digit key that came with the download. How do I get that key from you so I can activate Visio....
  9. Help reinstalling Visio

Help reinstalling Visio: Before landing in the hospital two months ago, I purchased Visio. My old computer melted down and I need to reinstall Visio on my new computer. It wants me to enter the 16-digit key that came with the download. How do I get that key from you so I can activate Visio....
  10. Help reinstalling Visio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i reinstall my visio