Windows 10: Visio standard installing

Discus and support Visio standard installing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to install Visio Standard on a Mac laptop. Got error message Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ReinoRetief, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Visio standard installing

I tried to install Visio Standard on a Mac laptop.

Got error message

Please help

:)

ReinoRetief, Dec 12, 2020

2. Visio 5.0 Standard

How to install an old version of Visio 5.0 Standard in a Windows 7 system upgraded to Windows 10

AlbertoOsorio 1, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Visio 2013

Hi 1dickroche

First step is to uninstall Visio 2013 from the current computer it is installed on.

Click Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll through the list

Select Visio 2013

Click Uninstall

Proceed to install Visio 2013 on the new computer

If you don't have the reinstall media for Visio 2013, you can download it from the following link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/instal...

After reinstall Visio, you will likely need to contact support to reactivate it since it was previously installed and in use on another computer.

https://support.office.com/en-us/home/chat

Andre for Directly, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Visio standard installing

Visio 2016 Standard Addition Where Available?

I have a Win 7 32bit OS and am trying to get fully licensed (not online) Visio Standard (the system I am trying to install on has Office 365). I have found out that Visio 2019 will not work with Win 7, but was told by Microsoft (I called) that Visio 2016
    Standard would work with Win 7 AND was still available. However, they did not tell me where I could get 2016 and I have been having a hard time finding a legitimate version of Visio 2016 Standard. Can you help point me in the right direction.

In parallel, I will go ahead and ask. I found the following link and wanted to ask if this perhaps was legitimate?

Buy Microsoft Visio 2016 Standard (for Pc Only) Now! Easily and intuitively draw flowcharts, diagrams, org charts, engineering designs, etc. Use familiar Office experience.

I greatly appreciate your help, as I would really like to get Visio working on my system. I am not looking for a "deal" just to get a version of Visio Standard.

Thanks,

Wayne Cassidy

Wayne_Cassidy, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Visio standard installing

1. Visio standard installing - Similar Threads - Visio standard installing

2. Is possible to install database shapes in visio 2013 standard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is possible to install database shapes in visio 2013 standard?: I need to draw relational database schemas with visio, but i don´t find database shapes and stencils. Where can i get them?In the list of products to select below there is no Visio one, so the subtopic field is not correct. please i need your helpMy email is *** Email address...
  3. Is possible to install database shapes in visio 2013 standard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is possible to install database shapes in visio 2013 standard?: I need to draw relational database schemas with visio, but i don´t find database shapes and stencils. Where can i get them?In the list of products to select below there is no Visio one, so the subtopic field is not correct. please i need your helpMy email is *** Email address...
  4. Install Visio problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Visio problem.: Dear, I have purchased a visio program from an external provider. I can't install the program and get no support from them.This is the website: https://licentiepromo.be/I have tried to install under windows 8, but it doesn't work either....
  5. Install Visio problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Visio problem.: Dear, I have purchased a visio program from an external provider. I can't install the program and get no support from them.This is the website: https://licentiepromo.be/I have tried to install under windows 8, but it doesn't work either....
  6. Re-install Visio Pro 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-install Visio Pro 2016: My hard drive failed, had to install a new hard drive in same computer. Have the Visio 2016 Pro DVD and product Key, but says the program is already in use. How do I deactivate Visio from old system? James...
  7. Visio Standard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visio Standard: Bought the Visio Standard software. Does not want to off load on the Mac laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visio-standard/06fbdb3b-5d26-4740-8596-f36000744916
  8. Installing Visio 2002 in Sandbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Installing Visio 2002 in Sandbox: Just an interesting observation: Visio 2002 is nominally not compatible with Windows 10 although I have been able to install it. The end result is problematic - doesn't work on my desktop system but does work on my laptop. While I've moved to Visio 2010 I thought I'd try 2002...
  9. Microsoft Visio

Microsoft Visio: I purchased MS Visio in South Africa but now live in Spain. When I enter the product key in my new laptop I get an error message saying the product key didn't work, with a code Ox80041023. Any ideas how to activate the product key in the new country...
  10. can you install visio 2019 standard using a visual studio professional subscription

can you install visio 2019 standard using a visual studio professional subscription: HI I have a visual studio professional subscription. I'm sure I managed to install Visio Standard 2019 and I have 5 product keys for it. I can't find the download file - the only one around appears to be one you have to purchase. When I click on the Visio link here:...