Windows 10: Visio tool icons greying out; no longer work.

Discus and support Visio tool icons greying out; no longer work. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Visio Professional 2019, Windows 10.Not certain of the linkage, but it seems to me that these problems started showing up after a recent auto Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EricSchlieper, May 2, 2021.

1. Visio tool icons greying out; no longer work.

Visio Professional 2019, Windows 10.Not certain of the linkage, but it seems to me that these problems started showing up after a recent auto Windows update; within the last 1 or 2 months. I have been using this newly-purchased ACER Aspire 3 machine and programs for just over a year, with no drawing problems up until recently. Saving Visio drawings no other application shows this habit on this machine has always been slow; frequently, I get the "Visio is not responding" message, and occasionally, I literally in the dictionary sense of the word have had time to make and drin

:)

EricSchlieper, May 2, 2021

2. Visio 2013

Hi 1dickroche

First step is to uninstall Visio 2013 from the current computer it is installed on.

Click Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll through the list

Select Visio 2013

Click Uninstall

Proceed to install Visio 2013 on the new computer

If you don't have the reinstall media for Visio 2013, you can download it from the following link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/instal...

After reinstall Visio, you will likely need to contact support to reactivate it since it was previously installed and in use on another computer.

Contact - Office Support

Andre for Directly, May 2, 2021
  3. Brad_1701 Win User
    Visio 2016

I am always having Visio 2016 crash, especially when linking Visio shapes to Excel data.

I have used Visio for decades, and still find Visio 2003 to be stable.

I have checked if any Bluetooth plugins are enabled as per online suggestions, and there are no Bluetooth plug ins

This happens on both my laptops, different manufactures, less then a year old.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Brad_1701, May 2, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Visio tool icons greying out; no longer work.

Visio Reinstall

Hi Tim

It depends, what version of visio did you previously have installed on your PC?

In the meantime, see if the steps on this page help you, if not, please report back the version of Visio . . .

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/instal...

DaveM121, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Visio tool icons greying out; no longer work.

1. Visio tool icons greying out; no longer work. - Similar Threads - Visio tool icons

2. Battery icon is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery icon is greyed out: I want to see my battery icon to keep on trackm but after some time it will go out and if I check the settings it is greyed out. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-greyed-out/9481ac50-05a4-4cdf-9e5e-430d2967ed75
  3. Battery icon is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery icon is greyed out: I want to see my battery icon to keep on trackm but after some time it will go out and if I check the settings it is greyed out. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-greyed-out/9481ac50-05a4-4cdf-9e5e-430d2967ed75
  4. greyed out batter icon

greyed out batter icon: My battery icon always disappear on my task bar. I checked on the settings to turn it on but it is already on. However the icon is missing and greyed out what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-batter-icon/2f1d00e7-7af8-49a6-ae39-3f9533a30f61
  5. greyed out batter icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    greyed out batter icon: My battery icon always disappear on my task bar. I checked on the settings to turn it on but it is already on. However the icon is missing and greyed out what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-batter-icon/2f1d00e7-7af8-49a6-ae39-3f9533a30f61
  6. battery icon greyed out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon greyed out!: I want the battery icon active in my task bar but it always disappear once in a while and comeback. I tried checking settings to make sure it is on, but it is already on. Everytime it went missing, and I check the settings, it will no longer available and greyed out. How to...
  7. battery icon greyed out!

battery icon greyed out!: I want the battery icon active in my task bar but it always disappear once in a while and comeback. I tried checking settings to make sure it is on, but it is already on. Everytime it went missing, and I check the settings, it will no longer available and greyed out. How to...
  8. battery icon greyed out!

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Greyed out battery icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greyed out battery icon: I want the battery icon active in the taskbar but it always disappear once in a while. I go to setting and try to turned it on, but it is already on. But when the icon is missing it will turned grey and no longer accessible. What to do?...
  10. Greyed out battery icon

Greyed out battery icon: I want the battery icon active in the taskbar but it always disappear once in a while. I go to setting and try to turned it on, but it is already on. But when the icon is missing it will turned grey and no longer accessible. What to do?...