Windows 10: vista and win 10 help pls

Discus and support vista and win 10 help pls in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so I have this pc my uncle gave to me which i only added ram and a better gpu but wanted to install windows 10 and it wont let me cause every time i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarioLuigi1, Jan 4, 2021.

1. vista and win 10 help pls

so I have this pc my uncle gave to me which i only added ram and a better gpu but wanted to install windows 10 and it wont let me cause every time i want to install any iso is takes me to media center and ant remove it from the rec ommended open with menu and i tryedd rufus but it wont open so pls someone help me

:)

MarioLuigi1, Jan 4, 2021
  2. endeavor Win User

Replacing Windows Mail in Win-10 with one from Win-Vista.

Clayton, yes you can use your own files, as well realize the files from the tutorial attachments are the exact same thing already coming from Windows Vista - it's all the same.

The tutorial instructions how to do it in every detail are posted Here

Please for your own sake, just be sure you understand the limitations of using the old Vista WinMail client out of it's native environment inside of Windows7/8/10 by reading through the disclaimer, and the Bug List that's linked on the page there, and then decide if you want to do it and if it's right for you.
    Feel free to post your questions over there too.

endeavor, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    winkey + F do not work in win 10. Pls help me

Hello IGATU:
    Welcome to tenforums.com! vista and win 10 help pls :)

You can simply click Start then start typing your query:

vista and win 10 help pls [​IMG]

For NO web search, turn this off in Search Settings:

vista and win 10 help pls [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 4, 2021
  4. vista and win 10 help pls

Cheapest Way To Upgrade Vista To Win 10 Home With Legitimate Key?

Thanks for the links Ignatzatsonic, I will check them out.

Mergahertz, thanks for your reply. You are right that 2Gbt on an old machine running Win 10 will hit performance. Anyway I can test Win 32 bit before I purchase the licence. One of the laptops belongs to a friend who needs Win 10 to run some programmes that will not run on Vista or Linux. I am only interested in using a genuine licence.

Thanks for the suggestion Bree to use Win 7 as a stepping stone from Vista to Win 10.

Berton, where did you see the 3 Family Pack version of Win7 Upgrade Home Premium? I wonder if they can ship to Europe?

Zbook, thanks for the link. I will check it out.

Thank you all for your comments.

Kind regards
    Chris

Chris Nicola, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

vista and win 10 help pls

1. vista and win 10 help pls - Similar Threads - vista help pls

2. want to update Win vista to win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to update Win vista to win 10?: Windows Vista wont let me update to Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-update-win-vista-to-win-10/3f67f9a2-26c8-434f-86aa-174e5beab79e
  3. want to update Win vista to win 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to update Win vista to win 10?: Windows Vista wont let me update to Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-update-win-vista-to-win-10/3f67f9a2-26c8-434f-86aa-174e5beab79e
  4. Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset: After updating Vista to Win 7 & Win 10, what would happen if I reset computer.I would like to reinstall Win 10.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vista-win-7-then-win-10-reset/81eae0e2-b860-408f-81c9-59db287950b1
  5. Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset: After updating Vista to Win 7 & Win 10, what would happen if I reset computer.I would like to reinstall Win 10.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vista-win-7-then-win-10-reset/81eae0e2-b860-408f-81c9-59db287950b1
  6. Mail in win 10 vanishes but there in Vista

in Browsers and Email
    Mail in win 10 vanishes but there in Vista: Overnight the lot went ,thats twice this has happened Yet i have VISTA on dual boot and it is all there any help please thanks 169745
  7. Pls help(windows 10)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help(windows 10): [ATTACH] A part of my wallpaper appears on every tab! pls help! refer to the image- see on the top right i wanna remove that! submitted by /u/InnerEagle44313 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jc2smt/pls_helpwindows_10/
  8. win 7 & vista to 10 upgrades??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 7 & vista to 10 upgrades??: Hi all, hope your having a great day.. I have a few desktop's I would like to upgrade, I have 3 that have windows 7 that I installed not long ago.. and I have a desktop that has the factory key to vista,but the HHD is formatted, it has the factory product key on the case, the...
  9. windows 10 win 7 and vista

windows 10 win 7 and vista: I have windows vista and 7 on dual boot, same drive . I ask the board if it is possible to install win 10 on an other partion and keep all 3 on the same drive. If it's possible how I will go about. thank you for any support 78920
  10. Win Vista to Windoze 10

Win Vista to Windoze 10: Is it possible, do I need to buy something, or maybe Bat.1 will give me cr-----k/key?*Sleepy*Sleepy 105707