Windows 10: Vista Drivers

Discus and support Vista Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need the latest printer drivers for Vista. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by G.Daleiris, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Vista Drivers

I need the latest printer drivers for Vista. Any suggestions?

:)

G.Daleiris, Feb 16, 2020

2. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Feb 16, 2020
  3. GLD
    GLD Win User
    Where are the Nvidia Vista drivers.

WTF is up with Nvidia and their lack of official Vista chipset/platform drivers? The only Vista platform drivers listed in their dl section is for the Nforce 3, and those have been there since beta/rc times. Sure they have official Vista graphics drivers and their nTune, but the come on Nvidia! The other camp has both 32bit and 64bit Vista drivers for all of their products. *Bang Head :banghead:

4. Vista Drivers

Driver Issue on Vista x32

I posted these steps on April 12 in regard to a different driver issue that I was having with Vista. By doing the following, I succeeded in installing the driver. This is all very hit-or-miss, makeshift stuff, so I have no idea whether it will work in
    your case.

• Removed PC Suite from the startup list, using Vista’s Software Explorer.

• Studied the entries in Services at Computer Management. To get there, type services.msc in the search box on the start menu. I looked for anything related to portable drives, PnP, USB, smart cards, etc. and set them to Automatic.

• Enabled legacy USB support in my BIOS.

• Restarted the PC.

• Connected the cable and pointed the driver installer to Windows and its subfolders.

• A couple of drivers – Windows Portable Device Driver was one of them - were installed but not enabled, so I enabled them in Device Manager.

without_except, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Vista Drivers

1. Vista Drivers - Similar Threads - Vista Drivers

2. I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk: There’s basically no reaction to my command. I figured the problem might be that the cmd version is too old 6.0.6002. That’s how far I’ve got.Help would be appriciated :...
  3. how to update vista sha-2 signed drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to update vista sha-2 signed drivers: where can I find the patch to udpate vista with sha-2 signed drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-vista-sha-2-signed-drivers/dd3c5ff0-9213-4f9f-8a53-b43d0967e3bb
  4. how to update vista sha-2 signed drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to update vista sha-2 signed drivers: where can I find the patch to udpate vista with sha-2 signed drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-vista-sha-2-signed-drivers/dd3c5ff0-9213-4f9f-8a53-b43d0967e3bb
  5. How To Get MODDED Drivers For Windows Vista x64 For A Dell Inspiron 5570 With IntelR Dual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Get MODDED Drivers For Windows Vista x64 For A Dell Inspiron 5570 With IntelR Dual...: Where Can I Get Drivers For Windows Vista x64 For A Dell Inspiron 5570 With IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 And IntelR UHD Graphics 620 Both 8th Generation And Others Because Windows Vista Is Not Officially Supported?Specifications For Inspiron 5570:IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U...
  6. How To Get MODDED Drivers For Windows Vista x64 For A Dell Inspiron 5570 With IntelR Dual...

How To Get MODDED Drivers For Windows Vista x64 For A Dell Inspiron 5570 With IntelR Dual...: Where Can I Get Drivers For Windows Vista x64 For A Dell Inspiron 5570 With IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 And IntelR UHD Graphics 620 Both 8th Generation And Others Because Windows Vista Is Not Officially Supported?Specifications For Inspiron 5570:IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U...
  7. Win Vista driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win Vista driver update: I got a computer from work cause the hard drive was bad so I took it home and put the hard drive from my old win vista computer and now I need to update the drivers but my computer wont connect to the internet through WiFi or wired. The computer says the network adapter has a...
  8. Win Vista driver update

Win Vista driver update: I got a computer from work cause the hard drive was bad so I took it home and put the hard drive from my old win vista computer and now I need to update the drivers but my computer wont connect to the internet through WiFi or wired. The computer says the network adapter has a...
  9. upgrade from Vista to 10 - and graphics driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade from Vista to 10 - and graphics driver: I want to upgrade my Medion Akoya E4320 D from Vista to Windows 10 with a clean install. I meet the requirements apart from the driver for the Graphics card. The requirement is DirectX 9 or later, and I have DirectX 11 NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS. The requirement is WDDM 1.0...
  10. Will a 64bit Vista driver work with 64bit Win10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will a 64bit Vista driver work with 64bit Win10 Pro?: I have an old PCI TV tuner card ATI HDTV Wonder I'm considering buying an adapter for to use on my new PC, but it's so old the last driver they made for it was for 64bit Vista which worked with 64bit Win7. I don't want to waste money on a PCI to PCIe adapter just to use the...