Windows 10: Vista in Hyper-V

Discus and support Vista in Hyper-V in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Apparently it is possible to run Vista SP3 in a Hyper-V, at least according to one web site is visited. Has anyone done it? Does anyone know where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by SoFine409, Jul 27, 2019.

1. SoFine409 Win User

Vista in Hyper-V

Apparently it is possible to run Vista SP3 in a Hyper-V, at least according to one web site is visited. Has anyone done it? Does anyone know where I can download a VM or and ISO? Thanks.

:)

SoFine409, Jul 27, 2019

2. Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Rex99ny Win User
    Where is the Hyper V Manager, How to I start it ?

I am trying to setup an XP virtual Machine on Windows 10 Pro.

I followed the steps in Neil Peterson article of 5/9/2016.

System Requirements - done - ok

Install Hyper-V - done - ok

Create a Virtual Switch - skip

Create a Virtual Machine

Create a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Manager

These steps walk through how to manually create a virtual machine and deploy an operating system to this virtual machine.

• In Hyper-V Manager, click Action > New >
      Virtual Machine
      to bring up the New

Uhhhhhhhhh - this step obviously implies one knows

1) Where the Hyper-V Manager is

2) How to start the Hyper-V Manager

Isn't that odd ?

Rex99ny, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Vista in Hyper-V

Hyper-V

Hi Njha98,

You can remove Hyper-V by going to the control panel > add and remove programs > turn windows features on or off > and in the list there you should see Hyper-V

remove the checkbox and this will remove hyper-v

you may need to reboot

Jordan Langford, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Vista in Hyper-V

1. Vista in Hyper-V - Similar Threads - Vista Hyper

2. I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk: There’s basically no reaction to my command. I figured the problem might be that the cmd version is too old 6.0.6002. That’s how far I’ve got.Help would be appriciated :...
  3. I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk: There’s basically no reaction to my command. I figured the problem might be that the cmd version is too old 6.0.6002. That’s how far I’ve got.Help would be appriciated :...
  4. Error Code 8024001F windows vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 8024001F windows vista: I cannot connect to internet I'm getting Error Code 8024001F windows vista. Pease help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-8024001f-windows-vista/7d6babb3-0e81-4dac-927c-b391253570e1
  5. Error Code 8024001F windows vista

Error Code 8024001F windows vista: I cannot connect to internet I'm getting Error Code 8024001F windows vista. Pease help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-8024001f-windows-vista/7d6babb3-0e81-4dac-927c-b391253570e1
  6. how do i stop windows XP windows Vista windows 7 windows 8/8.1 windows 10 and windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop windows XP windows Vista windows 7 windows 8/8.1 windows 10 and windows 11...: i am having a problem with my windows 7 laptop it says it is connected to the internet but somtimes it says no internet access or limited access on my laptop and how do i adress this issue...
  7. how do i stop windows XP windows Vista windows 7 windows 8/8.1 windows 10 and windows 11...

how do i stop windows XP windows Vista windows 7 windows 8/8.1 windows 10 and windows 11...: i am having a problem with my windows 7 laptop it says it is connected to the internet but somtimes it says no internet access or limited access on my laptop and how do i adress this issue...
  8. Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?: I'm currently doing a case study on Windows Vista. One of the key "points" I need to find is the role of requirements in the key points of failure. I.e. What requirements were not met software requirements. I'm having trouble finding any official requirements, or even a SRS...
  9. Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?

Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?: I'm currently doing a case study on Windows Vista. One of the key "points" I need to find is the role of requirements in the key points of failure. I.e. What requirements were not met software requirements. I'm having trouble finding any official requirements, or even a SRS...
  10. Set up Vista on Hyper-V under Windows 10, cannot connect to internet

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Set up Vista on Hyper-V under Windows 10, cannot connect to internet: Dell XPS 8500 host running Windows 10 Pro x64 build 14393, Vista Ultimate SP1 x64 Gen 1 guest. I installed Vista in a Gen 1 VM but it cannot find a network adapter. I have tried both of my connectors (Ethernet external and WiFi external) but no effect. I have deleted the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vista hyper v

2. vista huper-v 2019

3. hyper v for vista

4. hyper-v manager download windows vista,
  5. vista hyper v usb