Windows 10: Vista monitor with windows 10

Discus and support Vista monitor with windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an acer x213w monitor and it is very old and the only drivers for it are vista drivers. Can I even use this monitor with my windows 10 PC? Ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by magnusyrikitzmann, May 8, 2021.

1. Vista monitor with windows 10

I have an acer x213w monitor and it is very old and the only drivers for it are vista drivers. Can I even use this monitor with my windows 10 PC? Ive had it for some time and it always displays no signal and it doesnt show up in device manager or anything

:)

magnusyrikitzmann, May 8, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2021
  3. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, May 8, 2021
  4. endeavor Win User

Vista monitor with windows 10

Replacing Windows Mail in Win-10 with one from Win-Vista.

Clayton, yes you can use your own files, as well realize the files from the tutorial attachments are the exact same thing already coming from Windows Vista - it's all the same.

The tutorial instructions how to do it in every detail are posted Here

Please for your own sake, just be sure you understand the limitations of using the old Vista WinMail client out of it's native environment inside of Windows7/8/10 by reading through the disclaimer, and the Bug List that's linked on the page there, and then decide if you want to do it and if it's right for you.
    Feel free to post your questions over there too.

endeavor, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Vista monitor with windows 10

1. Vista monitor with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Vista monitor

2. Vista HD into windows 10 laptop Data recover question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Vista HD into windows 10 laptop Data recover question: ill try and be clear and to the point I have an old laptop HD that was from my old VISTA laptop 2013 approx, just the HD with my old files i had from my old laptop which is dead. I have a new windows 10 )newest version laptop. I tried swapping old hd into the win 10 laptop...
  3. Window Vista to Windows 10 on a Toshiba laptop installed successfully but Internet connection?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window Vista to Windows 10 on a Toshiba laptop installed successfully but Internet connection?: Window Vista to Windows 10 installed successfully but Internet connection? First step install Windows 7 from from retail DVD. Next install clean set up, install from desktop to. So Windows 7 install successfully. I install Windows 10 operating system from the desktop....
  4. How to access 64bit win10 bitlocker drive from Vista 32bit PC (crash)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to access 64bit win10 bitlocker drive from Vista 32bit PC (crash): . . . Morning all! was in the middle of implementing a new backup plan and my old desktop died. Was an i5 with win10 clean installed from win7 roots, bitlocker enabled. I have been given an even older desktop with Vista still installed (suprisingly zippy, even with just...
  5. Access Denied on Vista Print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access Denied on Vista Print: I tried to get on vista print to view my work but can't get on. I was able to yesterday. But I can get on it on my cell phone. This is the message that comes up: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.vistaprint.com/" on this server. Reference...
  6. Microsoft Tinker game ( ex Vista 2008 ) works in Win 10 64bit in 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Tinker game ( ex Vista 2008 ) works in Win 10 64bit in 2021: Hi Not sure if this is of interest , as there are many requests on M/S forums for info . This game works on 160 levels, with slight mod . FYI : Absolutely not a scam . Files on request. Regards 175415
  7. Tinker game from Fuel Industries , on 160 levels ex : Windows Vista 2008 works fully...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Tinker game from Fuel Industries , on 160 levels ex : Windows Vista 2008 works fully...: I have a working version with a minor slight adaption for Windows 10 @ 06/03/21 Any interest ? Regards Tweakfiend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tinker-game-from-fuel-industries-on-160-levels-ex/8d74d028-dd5b-4edc-ade5-3703b7996a1c
  8. Windows Vista dead computer to Windows 10 installation possibilites

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Vista dead computer to Windows 10 installation possibilites: I had a Windows Vista 3-bit laptop with faster graphic card and unfortunately one day it did not open. Therefore, I purchased Windows 10 laptop with slower graphic card. Question: Though Windows Vista computer can not be powered on, if hard disk is replaced with new one in...
  9. setting up ethernet connection on Vista

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    setting up ethernet connection on Vista: Hi, I have installed Windows 10 and Window Vista on my Laptop, a Dell Latitude E5410. Windows 10 installed the ethernet connection automatically, but Windows Vista did not; saying that the hardware is not installed; and indeed the Device Manager shows that the ethernet...
  10. My PC/factory reset with refurbished PC WIN 10 PC label Vista

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC/factory reset with refurbished PC WIN 10 PC label Vista: last year I bought a PC refurbished from a Microsoft certified dealer and bought a PC with WIN 10. I need to do a restore to factory settings buy the sticker on the side says WIn Vista, I wanna make sure after I crash it ill still have WIN 10?...