Windows 10: Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset

Discus and support Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After updating Vista to Win 7 & Win 10, what would happen if I reset computer.I would like to reinstall Win 10.Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rgordon444, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset

After updating Vista to Win 7 & Win 10, what would happen if I reset computer.I would like to reinstall Win 10.Thanks

:)

rgordon444, Sep 23, 2022
  2. endeavor Win User

Replacing Windows Mail in Win-10 with one from Win-Vista.

Clayton, yes you can use your own files, as well realize the files from the tutorial attachments are the exact same thing already coming from Windows Vista - it's all the same.

The tutorial instructions how to do it in every detail are posted Here

Please for your own sake, just be sure you understand the limitations of using the old Vista WinMail client out of it's native environment inside of Windows7/8/10 by reading through the disclaimer, and the Bug List that's linked on the page there, and then decide if you want to do it and if it's right for you.
    Feel free to post your questions over there too.

endeavor, Sep 23, 2022
  3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Sep 23, 2022
  4. KLund1 Win User

Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset

Error 0xc000000e - Multi-boot Win 10 SSD Win 8.1, 7 Vista

Hi,
    I have a multi boot system. My main new install is win 10 uefi/gpt Raid 0. I still have my previous installs of Win 10, 8.1, 7, Vista on 2 separate SSD's, in MBR
    I am using the Win 10 boot manager. Win 8.1 and vista boot fine. With the Win 10 (not raid 0 ver) I get the boot error \Windows\system32\winload.exe error 0xc000000e.
    I have booted to 2 USB stick versions of win 10(one uefi gpt, other mbr) to attempt startup repair. I do not get a list of OS's to select for repair. I think that is because the main Win 10 raid 0 is GPT not MBR.
    I seem to remember that if I copy a couple files from a working OS to anther it fixes this problem. I might be wrong.
    Any suggestions to get the non raid versions of win10 to boot? (we'll work on 7 later)

KLund1, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset

1. Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset - Similar Threads - Vista reset

2. Gateway vista factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway vista factory reset: I got a gateway laptop I factory reset it was working fine but I wanted to clean it up so I did went well but now but now my computer is how do you say connected to the internet I checked the devices the network devices they work fine but when I go into the Internet explorer...
  3. Gateway vista factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gateway vista factory reset: I got a gateway laptop I factory reset it was working fine but I wanted to clean it up so I did went well but now but now my computer is how do you say connected to the internet I checked the devices the network devices they work fine but when I go into the Internet explorer...
  4. How can i reset and speed up a older Toshiba Laptop with VISTA so that i can try playing...

How can i reset and speed up a older Toshiba Laptop with VISTA so that i can try playing...: I was given a older Toshiba Laptop with Windows Vista on it. To try and Play the FORTNITE game on it with my Son. Who plays on a XBOX series S and my concern is... Can the Laptop play fast enough for this?... Should i factory reset it?.. Or just get rid of all of the...
  5. How can i reset and speed up a older Toshiba Laptop with VISTA so that i can try playing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i reset and speed up a older Toshiba Laptop with VISTA so that i can try playing...: I was given a older Toshiba Laptop with Windows Vista on it. To try and Play the FORTNITE game on it with my Son. Who plays on a XBOX series S and my concern is... Can the Laptop play fast enough for this?... Should i factory reset it?.. Or just get rid of all of the...
  6. Factory Reset Microsoft Vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset Microsoft Vista: I own an old laptop with Microsoft Vista and want to factory reset it and remove all the data so that I can sell it away.I have googled and tried 2 methods:1 Control Panel -> Backup and Recovery -> Advanced OptionsBut I couldn't find the option to do a factory reset like how...
  7. Factory Reset Microsoft Vista

Factory Reset Microsoft Vista: I own an old laptop with Microsoft Vista and want to factory reset it and remove all the data so that I can sell it away.I have googled and tried 2 methods:1 Control Panel -> Backup and Recovery -> Advanced OptionsBut I couldn't find the option to do a factory reset like how...
  8. Older Toshiba laptop running Vista reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Toshiba laptop running Vista reset: I have an older TOSHIBA Satellite A205-S5843 S/N 38189546K with the unsupported Windows Vista Home Premium that I would like to reset to factory settings. I have tried all the internet suggestions without success. Is the anyway I can reset without saving files and install a...
  9. Older Toshiba laptop running Vista reset

Older Toshiba laptop running Vista reset: I have an older TOSHIBA Satellite A205-S5843 S/N 38189546K with the unsupported Windows Vista Home Premium that I would like to reset to factory settings. I have tried all the internet suggestions without success. Is the anyway I can reset without saving files and install a...
  10. Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset

Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset: After updating Vista to Win 7 & Win 10, what would happen if I reset computer.I would like to reinstall Win 10.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vista-win-7-then-win-10-reset/81eae0e2-b860-408f-81c9-59db287950b1