Windows 10: Vistablet 12" Original Tablet No Pressure Sensitivity

Discus and support Vistablet 12" Original Tablet No Pressure Sensitivity in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since I upgraded from 7 to 10 my Vistablet has stopped working. I can use the tablet and operate my machine with it but it has no pressure sensitivity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arisutan, Nov 19, 2015.

1. arisutan Win User

Vistablet 12" Original Tablet No Pressure Sensitivity

Since I upgraded from 7 to 10 my Vistablet has stopped working. I can use the tablet and operate my machine with it but it has no pressure sensitivity on any software, rendering it useless to me as an artist. I think the company has gone bust since their website has disappeared. There are drivers floating around online but after multiple reinstalls, restarts, tweaking windows settings, playing with task manager, I'm getting desperate. I'm unconvinced that the drivers I installed via a simple setup file actually installed anything - I don't think I can see any tablet drivers running in processes (other than User Mode Tablet Driver, which sounds like a built in Windows thing).

I really need this for my work. Can anyone help me? Can I find the raw driver files inside the setup folder and install them manually?

Vistablet 12" Original Tablet No Pressure Sensitivity [​IMG]

:)

arisutan, Nov 19, 2015

2. Fresh Paint pressure sensitivity not working with graphics tablet - Windows 10

I would like to use Fresh Paint on my laptop, however I can't get the app to recognize pressure sensitivity. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, my computer has all Windows updates installed, and my graphics tablet driver is updated to the
    newest version. The pressure sensitivity has worked perfectly in all other art programs I've used thus far.

Computer: HP Pavilion g7-1033cl Notebook PC running Windows 10 Home

Graphics Tablet: Monoprice 10x6.25 Graphic Drawing Tablet, 4000 LPI, 200 RPS, 1024 pressure levels

Thank you for any suggestions!

erobinso4862, Nov 19, 2015
  3. EthanHill Win User
    Unable to type while using Trackpad on Windows 10 computer

I have not changed my Touch Pressure/Touch Guard Sensitivity settings, where are those located?

EthanHill, Nov 19, 2015
  4. arisutan Win User

I am embarrassed to have solved my own thread only 15 minutes after creating it but not everyone will be as lucky as I am. I forgot that I obsessively save every single setup file I ever use for anything and decided to have a dig through to see if I could find an old driver for this tablet. By some miracle I recognised a file literally called "20121011_Driver V5.00" not remotely vistablet-related - but it seemed familiar, and indeed it was the right driver.
    I don't know if this file is online anywhere else at the moment but I put it here on mediafire if anyone has the same ancient but working tablet as me and wants to use it again for Windows 10.

20121011_Driver V5.00

arisutan, Nov 19, 2015
Thema:

1. Vistablet 12" Original Tablet No Pressure Sensitivity - Similar Threads - Vistablet Original Tablet

2. Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I've been struggling with this for weeks now and no one has been able to help. I use a GAOMON PD1560 screen tablet when drawing, and I noticed that my pen pressure stopped working. I tested the pressure on the driver itself it has a built in pressure tester, and it was...
  3. Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I've been struggling with this for weeks now and no one has been able to help. I use a GAOMON PD1560 screen tablet when drawing, and I noticed that my pen pressure stopped working. I tested the pressure on the driver itself it has a built in pressure tester, and it was...
  4. does anyone know how to disable pen pressure when using a drawing tablet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    does anyone know how to disable pen pressure when using a drawing tablet?: sorry if this is a stupid question or if i’m posting it in the wrong spot! so my old laptop that ran windows 7 recently crapped out, and i had to switch to my newer laptop that runs windows 10. because it didn’t work on my old laptop, i’m having a hard time getting used to...
  5. PLEASE HELP!! Paint Tool Sai no pen pressure sensitivity on Windows 10 Huion tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PLEASE HELP!! Paint Tool Sai no pen pressure sensitivity on Windows 10 Huion tablet: Hi, I have tried just about every solution out there and can’t get pen pressure sensitivity back on Paint Tool Sai. I just moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my Huion tablet has pen pressure in every program except for SAI. I’ve redownloaded the driver and program,...
  6. Spectre x360 pressure sensitivity not working with Microsoft pen

Spectre x360 pressure sensitivity not working with Microsoft pen: I have the spectre x360 with Windows 10 and have recently bought the Microsoft surface pen as advised by the retailer as an alternative pen to the HP tilt. I was told that the pressure sensitivity would work, however with some testing I can't figure out how to have the pen...
  7. wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10

wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10: wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10. Do you know what the problem is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wacom-tablet-pen-pressure-does-not-work-on-windows/1790c7a2-c1fa-4fe0-bc22-6900a2ca1df6
  8. PEN/Stylus not working whilst WINDOWS INK is on. I need pressure sensitivity for Photoshop!

PEN/Stylus not working whilst WINDOWS INK is on. I need pressure sensitivity for Photoshop!: My Stylus works fine with other programs such as Krita and TV Paint, however, Photoshop doesn't recognise the Pen's Pressure Sensitivity. 1.To fix this problem, I tried the methods given to me online by ticking the Windows Ink box in the Pen Tablet Settings. 2. After...
  9. how do I adjust pen pressure sensitivity new pen model and surface pro 7

how do I adjust pen pressure sensitivity new pen model and surface pro 7: I just bought a new surface pro 7 and the new pen model that's supposed to be an improvement over the old model. I've looked over the pen settings in Devices, but there's nothing for adjusting pen pressure sensitivity. I tried calibrating as other forums have suggested but...
  10. How can I restore pressure sensitivity to the surface pro 3?

How can I restore pressure sensitivity to the surface pro 3?: My pen pressure hasn't worked since downloading the latest wacom driver. I looked at the driver I installed and I noticed it was my fault: "Important for Microsoft Surface tablets: This driver does not support any version of the Microsoft Surface. To use Bamboo Ink on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. visTablet 2012101_Driver V5.00