Windows 10: Visual Basic Command Line Compiler

Discus and support Visual Basic Command Line Compiler in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The vbc.exe is making my cpu to 100%. Even I end task Visual Basic Command Line Compiler it start again. How to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrandonCabildo, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler

The vbc.exe is making my cpu to 100%. Even I end task Visual Basic Command Line Compiler it start again. How to fix this?

:)

BrandonCabildo, Oct 2, 2022

2. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 100% GPU

Hi Scorz1,

According to the old blue screen log file, We didn't find a clue about the Visual Basic Command Line Compiler, instead of which we found the cause of the GPU crash is a program called discord.exe. Thus to this point, I suggest you reinstall the Discord app and see if the problem is resolved.

And to investigate further, you may collect the latest blue screen log for our analysis.

I await news!

Lynn -MSFT, Oct 2, 2022
  3. LucasH4 Win User
    Compile Visual Basic

Im trying to compile a vb file in the command prompt. Its a simple hello word script to test it out. But I get an error:

C:\Users\Me\Documents\IT\vb>vbc helloworld.vb
    Microsoft (R) Visual Basic Compiler version 9.0.30729.9141
    Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

vbc : Command line error BC2035 : Error embedding Win32 manifest: Default manifest file cannot be accessed.

How can I fix this?

LucasH4, Oct 2, 2022
  4. Scorz1 Win User

Visual Basic Command Line Compiler

Visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 100% GPU

Recently the Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is running at 100% GPU as you can see in the screenshot of task manager bellow.

If i end the task it will appear again and running at 100%, how i can solve this? Because if i open a game that requires GPU my PC bluescreens.

What is causing this? Is it the Windows 11?

My GPU is a RTX 2060

Visual Basic Command Line Compiler f545bff0-f8f2-4dbf-8625-8cda0fb72b75?upload=true.png

Scorz1, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

Visual Basic Command Line Compiler

1. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler - Similar Threads - Visual Basic Command

2. HELP - Visual Basic Command Line Compiler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP - Visual Basic Command Line Compiler: This thing is taking 50% of my cpu, and i finish the task, after a few minutes it takes again.What can i do ?I cant post a image here idk why but the name of the file in task manager is vbc.exe Visual Basic Command Line Compiler.I think i have a malware......
  3. HELP - Visual Basic Command Line Compiler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP - Visual Basic Command Line Compiler: This thing is taking 50% of my cpu, and i finish the task, after a few minutes it takes again.What can i do ?I cant post a image here idk why but the name of the file in task manager is vbc.exe Visual Basic Command Line Compiler.I think i have a malware......
  4. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler / vbc.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Basic Command Line Compiler / vbc.exe: i hope you guys can help me with this.when i open my task manager it shows suddenly that CPU is used by 100% and in the same time it disappear, but there is something called *Visual Basic Command Line Compiler* is running by 47% and i wanna know whats the cause. my fans are...
  5. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler / vbc.exe

Visual Basic Command Line Compiler / vbc.exe: i hope you guys can help me with this.when i open my task manager it shows suddenly that CPU is used by 100% and in the same time it disappear, but there is something called *Visual Basic Command Line Compiler* is running by 47% and i wanna know whats the cause. my fans are...
  6. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler / vbc.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Basic Command Line Compiler: The vbc.exe is making my cpu to 100%. Even I end task Visual Basic Command Line Compiler it start again. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-basic-command-line-compiler/c4a23bf2-e047-4152-86c7-ce6833fd4a3e
  8. Hundreds of visual basic command line compiler processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hundreds of visual basic command line compiler processes: Hello, I randomely opened my task manager only to scroll down and see hundreds of these active processes and I have I idea why, it wasn't like this before, I'm not sure why this is happening but it's a cause for concerne. If anyone could help i'd appreciate it. they're eating...
  9. Hundreds of visual basic command line compiler processes

Hundreds of visual basic command line compiler processes: Hello, I randomely opened my task manager only to scroll down and see hundreds of these active processes and I have I idea why, it wasn't like this before, I'm not sure why this is happening but it's a cause for concerne. If anyone could help i'd appreciate it. they're eating...
  10. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 100% GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 100% GPU: Recently the Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is running at 100% GPU as you can see in the screenshot of task manager bellow.If i end the task it will appear again and running at 100%, how i can solve this? Because if i open a game that requires GPU my PC bluescreens.What...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Visual Basic Command line Compiler uninstall

2. how to disable visual basic command line compiler