Windows 10: Visual Basic WinForm - Visual Studio 2019

Discus and support Visual Basic WinForm - Visual Studio 2019 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, If I'm not in the correct forum, please advise me of where I should be posting this. I have written a program that required I call... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NJDevils28, May 4, 2020.

1. Visual Basic WinForm - Visual Studio 2019

Hi,

If I'm not in the correct forum, please advise me of where I should be posting this.

I have written a program that required I call System.Security.Cryptography to create a File Hash. I'm using MD5. However, for me to add my program to the Microsoft Store, I cannot have any code that needs elevation. Such as the UAC that is required to call System.Security.Cryptography.

Is there a way around this? Is it possible to create the MD5 hash without breaking any MS Store rules?

I'm coding a WinForm using Visual Studio Community 2019 in Visual Basic.

Thank you in advance,

-Ron B.

:)

NJDevils28, May 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, May 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, May 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Visual Basic WinForm - Visual Studio 2019

Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 Blog Rollup

Source: Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 Blog Rollup | Visual C++ Team Blog

See also: Visual Studio 2019 Launch Event on April 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Visual Basic WinForm - Visual Studio 2019

1. Visual Basic WinForm - Visual Studio 2019 - Similar Threads - Visual Basic WinForm

2. Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio 2019: Hello, i have a question. I wanna ask if its safe to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio because it is taking 2 gigs from my drive. I dont need it just yet and i just wanna know if i can unistall it safely from my pc.Thank you for understanding....
  3. Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio 2019: Hello, i have a question. I wanna ask if its safe to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio because it is taking 2 gigs from my drive. I dont need it just yet and i just wanna know if i can unistall it safely from my pc.Thank you for understanding....
  4. Visual Basic Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Basic Studio: Before retirement I used to work in education and for a number of years I spent many hours Days, Years developing Visual Basic programs and compiling them into executables for student use. Then there were security issues raised and the college I worked for banned the use of...
  5. Visual Basic Studio

Visual Basic Studio: Before retirement I used to work in education and for a number of years I spent many hours Days, Years developing Visual Basic programs and compiling them into executables for student use. Then there were security issues raised and the college I worked for banned the use of...
  6. VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019

VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019: i want to run a program which needs API-MS-WIN-CORE-SYSINFO-L1-2-1.DLL, which i'm told, is part of the above package.I get an error saying I cannot install it unless I uninstall the package for Visual Studio 2022Can I do this? Won't it disable the VS 2022?Thanks...
  7. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019: I did a basic reset of my pc. It removed Microsoft Visual C++ 2019. I tried to reinstall, but it tells me there is a runtime error and that the old ver. can not be removed,...
  8. visual studio 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio 2019: How do i upload VS to a Server? I am trying to use VS as Expressions does not work anymore... I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-2019/3ed4af1c-0f49-47fb-96b2-2c298abab671
  9. Visual Basic WinForms Apps in .NET 5 and Visual Studio 16.8

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Basic WinForms Apps in .NET 5 and Visual Studio 16.8: Visual Basic, along with its Application Framework, is supported in .NET 5 and Visual Studio 16.8! Visual Studio 16.8 includes the Windows Forms Designer, so Visual Basic is ready for you to migrate existing applications or create new applications. While .NET Core has had...
  10. visual studio 2019

visual studio 2019: while compiling i am getting unable to start program........... ........................................................ the system cant find the file specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-2019/340212e7-3f09-417e-86c5-b1e23c3ba984