Windows 10: Visual Bug - Has anyone seen this before?

Discus and support Visual Bug - Has anyone seen this before? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Randomly this happens when opening a new window. It's always happened after I upgraded to Windows 10 years ago. If anyone could tell me the cause and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CasePB, Dec 22, 2018.

1. CasePB Win User

Visual Bug - Has anyone seen this before?

Randomly this happens when opening a new window. It's always happened after I upgraded to Windows 10 years ago. If anyone could tell me the cause and possibly a fix it would be awesome. I also have the latest Nvidia drivers and windows updates.

Example Pic

:)

CasePB, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 22, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Visual Bug - Has anyone seen this before?

Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Visual Bug - Has anyone seen this before?

1. Visual Bug - Has anyone seen this before? - Similar Threads - Visual Bug Has

2. Has anyone seen this sdiagnhost.exe error before? It pops up multiple times if I try to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone seen this sdiagnhost.exe error before? It pops up multiple times if I try to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/beepbopbepbopbeep [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11c6n9y/has_anyone_seen_this_sdiagnhostexe_error_before/
  3. has anyone seen this behavior with recycle bin?

has anyone seen this behavior with recycle bin?: I had 3 items in my recycle bin which should have been empty folders. I selected empty recycle bin and started working on something else until I noticed the progress was at 19% and it said something like discovering 200,000 items. I was like whoa and I hit cancel and then the...
  4. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  5. Anyone seen this before?

Anyone seen this before?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rbdgswg- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kns5ve/anyone_seen_this_before/
  6. Is this normal when installing windows? I’ve seen a lot of bugs I’ve never seen before when...

Is this normal when installing windows? I’ve seen a lot of bugs I’ve never seen before when...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DHVNN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khv5jx/is_this_normal_when_installing_windows_ive_seen_a/
  7. Has anybody seen this before?

Has anybody seen this before?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Esperuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvvzaj/has_anybody_seen_this_before/
  8. Has anyone seen this new feature?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Has anyone seen this new feature?: Has anyone seen this new feature Start typing to search, in the Start Menu. If so, how is it enabled? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-anyone-seen-this-new-feature/6ff0f171-05df-4c58-abc9-d07770b87353
  9. Mbam Pop-Up....Anyone Seen This Before?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mbam Pop-Up....Anyone Seen This Before?: I woke up my machine and a second later was greeted with this in the lower right corner: [img] Hovering over the links didn't show the links in the lower left corner and I sure wasn't going to click on them, the only way I got rid of it was to do a re-start. This is in...
  10. Strange initial screen - has anyone seen this before?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange initial screen - has anyone seen this before?: Hi everybody, I have a question. I bought a new Microsoft Surface Pro and was greeted with the attached screen (I blackened some unnecessary reflections of the screen and the two white parts showed the same 7-digit number). This somehow looks dubious to me. I was asking...