Windows 10: Visual C++ 2013 redistributable

Discus and support Visual C++ 2013 redistributable in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to install an application: Qualcomm Package Manager. The install aborts with the following message: Please install Visual C++ 2013... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Scott Probasco, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Visual C++ 2013 redistributable

I am trying to install an application: Qualcomm Package Manager. The install aborts with the following message:

Please install Visual C++ 2013 redistributable for QIK/QPM to function correctly

I have installed Visual C++ 2013 redistributable yet continue to receive the same error message when attempting to install Qualcomm Package Manager. I don't know what to try next. The application to install doesn't recognize VC++ 2013 redistributable as installed, yet I have been through the steps to install the redistributable. I do not know how to verify the installation of Visual C++ 2013 redistributable, nor how to uninstall and reinstall. All help appreciated.

:)

Scott Probasco, Jul 24, 2020

2. Visual C++ 2013 redistributable

I am trying to install an application: Qualcomm Package Manager. The install aborts with the following message:

Please install Visual C++ 2013 redistributable for QIK/QPM to function correctly

I have installed Visual C++ 2013 redistributable yet continue to receive the same error message when attempting to install Qualcomm Package Manager. I don't know what to try next. The application to install doesn't recognize VC++ 2013 redistributable as installed,
    yet I have been through the steps to install the redistributable. I do not know how to verify the installation of Visual C++ 2013 redistributable, nor how to uninstall and reinstall. All help appreciated.

Scott Probasco, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Visual C++ 2013 redistributable

H Raniel,

Thank you for your reply. I have followed your instructions with following results:

* troubleshooter was not able to uninstall Visual c++ 2013 redistributable. However I was able to uninstall by going to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features

as you pointed out above.

* I enabled the administrator account -- I had to use Windows Powershell (Admin) because cmd (Admin) was is not provided as an option

* I disabled the antivirus/firewall as you suggested.

* I successfully installed Visual C++ 2013 redistributable

This still did not work.

However, I had installed the 64b redistributable, as my processor is 64bit. I installed the 32bit redistributable, this has worked. Not sure but I guess the Application that needs the redistributable is buitl for 32bit only.

Thank you for taking the time to read my concern and post your reply.

Scott

Scott Probasco, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Raniel V. Win User

Visual C++ 2013 redistributable

Hi Scott,

No worries. I'm glad that you are able to resolve the issue by installing the 32bit redistributable package for Visual C++ 2013. Just let me know if you have other concerns.

Raniel V., Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Visual C++ 2013 redistributable - Similar Threads - Visual C++ 2013

2. Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue: Hi,When I Install a 3rd party application, it starts processing/installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 exe file. After some 3 to 5 sec, the 3rd party application installation ends up with an error. The error log that I took is as...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue: Hi,When I Install a 3rd party application, it starts processing/installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 exe file. After some 3 to 5 sec, the 3rd party application installation ends up with an error. The error log that I took is as...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable installation error: The Timestamp Signature and/or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable installation error: The Timestamp Signature and/or...: Hi:Trying to install Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable on a Windows 10 Pro build 19045 machine. The install returns error: The Timestamp Signature and/or Certificate could not be Verified or is Malformed.Thanks in advance for any insights!Bob H....
  6. Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable installation error: The Timestamp Signature and/or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable installation error: The Timestamp Signature and/or...: Hi:Trying to install Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable on a Windows 10 Pro build 19045 machine. The install returns error: The Timestamp Signature and/or Certificate could not be Verified or is Malformed.Thanks in advance for any insights!Bob H....
  7. Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable installation error: The Timestamp Signature and/or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable: Hallo, i meet this error when I install new software the message says "An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistribute" This error I found when I will install new software on my laptop when going to install this software, this software reinstall...
  9. visual c++ redistributables

visual c++ redistributables: New hard disk drive. Question 1: Does a new Windows 10 (Pro - Enterprise) install include any visual c++ redistributables as part of the operating system? Question 2: Does a new Microsoft Office install include any visual c++ redistributables as part of Office? Yes -- C++...
  10. Unable to Reinstall Visual C++ Redistribution 2013 and other software

Unable to Reinstall Visual C++ Redistribution 2013 and other software: Hello! Hello! This sounds like an apple problem but it isn't trust me. So this all started this morning. I was on my PC (Win 10 latest update) pursuing iTunes for some music, I went to purchase and lo and behold I had to verify my billing data (which I couldn't do...