Windows 10: Visual C++ issue

Discus and support Visual C++ issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Visual C++ file on my computer that would not repair. An escalated Adobe Technician was attempting to solve an issue with one of their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoeDempsey2, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Visual C++ issue

I have a Visual C++ file on my computer that would not repair. An escalated Adobe Technician was attempting to solve an issue with one of their programs and in the process he ran repairs on Visual C++ files in my machine. All of the files repaired successfully except for one: Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable X63-12.0.30501

I need to get a new copy of that file installed in my computer. I contacted support by phone and they passed me to another person who said that I should open a support case at support.microsoft.com\oas. I went to that site and went through the process of opening a case and then hit the page to pay for the support. The single incident charge was $499, which is more than I paid for the Windows 10 operating system. I could pay $499 and then hear that they don't do that. I don't have that kind of money to gamble.

I am a single practitioner with a small business and it appears that this support option is for much larger businesses that have a budget for this kind of cost. Is there any other way to address this issue?

Thank you,
    Joe Dempsey

:)

JoeDempsey2, Feb 7, 2020

2. microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Feb 7, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Visual C++ issue

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Visual C++ issue

1. Visual C++ issue - Similar Threads - Visual C++ issue

2. Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable: When I attempt to download the most current X64 version of the Visual C++ redistributable it gives me an error saying that there is already a download in progress. How do I correct? I have restarted multiple times.I am downloading from this link...
  3. Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable: When I attempt to download the most current X64 version of the Visual C++ redistributable it gives me an error saying that there is already a download in progress. How do I correct? I have restarted multiple times.I am downloading from this link...
  4. Microsoft visual c++ 2008_x86 Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft visual c++ 2008_x86 Issue: Dear SirHelloI have windows 10 Version 10.0.19044.1889After installing vcredist2008_x86 and vcredist2008_x64Another version of vcredist2008_x86 installed by it self???Uninstall it , it comes again???Attached screenshotThank you...
  5. Microsoft visual c++ 2008_x86 Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft visual c++ 2008_x86 Issue: Dear SirHelloI have windows 10 Version 10.0.19044.1889After installing vcredist2008_x86 and vcredist2008_x64Another version of vcredist2008_x86 installed by it self???Uninstall it , it comes again???Attached screenshotThank you...
  6. Microsoft visual c++ 2008_x86 Issue

7. Microsoft Visual C++ Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Issues: Hello, I accidentally uninstalled all Microsoft Visual C++s, I needed to redownload from the Microsoft page 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, and the 2015-2019 ones. Then I opened a game called ''Rainbow Six Siege'' and wanted to start a match. It connected perfectly, but it crashed...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ issue 14.11.25325

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ issue 14.11.25325: Hey all, I have been getting this issue for a while now where i can't do updates to drivers or re-install the C++ programs. The internet tells me.... I need to rebuild. which is painful as this is only a new install of a few months [ATTACH] Is there a way to find a...
  9. Visual C++ 2015 issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual C++ 2015 issue: I'm trying to download a game but everytime i try it reports that visual 2015 C++ can't install. I tried to do it manually but it tells me that I already have it, but when I go to check I don't have it....
  10. Visual C+++

Visual C+++: HP had the Visual C+++ installed on here, do I need to installed it myself? Not sure what its for!!!! 97889