Windows 10: Visual C++ Redistributable error while installing Blupointe backup manager software

Discus and support Visual C++ Redistributable error while installing Blupointe backup manager software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon, i have a associate using windows 10 (64 bit) OS. I’ve been attempting to download and install Blupointe backup manager software to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by igfa, Jun 19, 2019.

1. igfa Win User

Visual C++ Redistributable error while installing Blupointe backup manager software

Good afternoon,

i have a associate using windows 10 (64 bit) OS.

I’ve been attempting to download and install Blupointe backup manager software to set up cloud backup.

I downloaded the bp-16.8.0.162.38.exe file several times and saved to downloads folder.

I double left click on the above file and this same error occurs every time.

bp-16.8.0.16238-windows setup

Cannot install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package

Installation will be aborted

\Details:

Fatal error during installation

Result is I’m unable to install and run the cloud backup software.

I have done the follow and the results were unsuccessful.

Updated windows 10

Cleaned up the %temp% folder

Ccleaner was also downloaded and installed

Registry clean was performed and many errors were cleaned

After several runs, all errors were gone

Please advise any suggestions. Your assistance is appreciated.

Ed

***Original Title: Visual C++ redistributable error***

:)

2. Visual C++ Redistributable won't install?

This issue might if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Andre Da Costa, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Visual C++ Redistributable error while installing Blupointe backup manager software

Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) not installing

Hi Yoda,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This error may occur when the Microsoft Visual C++ is not compatible with 10.

Follow the below steps:

a) Press Windows key + x key and select Programs and Features.

Refer to the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Visual C++ Redistributable error while installing Blupointe backup manager software

1. Visual C++ Redistributable error while installing Blupointe backup manager software - Similar Threads - Visual C++ Redistributable

2. Visual C++ Redistributable Installation Directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual C++ Redistributable Installation Directory: I have a long standing application built on Visual C++ 2008. Over the course of time, to help people who install it, we've implemented some "health checks" before installing to ensure C++ is installed on your system. What we're doing is checking in the %windir%\WinSxS\*...
  3. Visual C++ Redistributable Installation Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual C++ Redistributable Installation Directory: I have a long standing application built on Visual C++ 2008. Over the course of time, to help people who install it, we've implemented some "health checks" before installing to ensure C++ is installed on your system. What we're doing is checking in the %windir%\WinSxS\*...
  4. An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable: Hallo, i meet this error when I install new software the message says "An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistribute" This error I found when I will install new software on my laptop when going to install this software, this software reinstall...
  5. An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable: Hallo, i meet this error when I install new software the message says "An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistribute" This error I found when I will install new software on my laptop when going to install this software, this software reinstall...
  6. An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Error to download visual c++ redistributable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error to download visual c++ redistributable: no clue how to approach this error, this is the log.[14C0:12C0][2021-09-09T02:51:53]i001: Burn v3.7.3813.0, Windows v10.0 Build 19043: Service Pack 0, path: C:\Users\allyx\Documents\vc_redist.x64.exe, cmdline: '' [14C0:12C0][2021-09-09T02:51:54]i000: Setting string variable...
  8. Visual C++ redistributable problem installing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Visual C++ redistributable problem installing.: I am trying to install Virtual Desktop streamer onto my PC and as part of the installation it tries to install what looks like the latest V C++ redistributable but this fails as it cannot find the msi file from a previous version. Neither can I find it on my system. Nor...
  9. Can't install Visual C++ Redistributables

Can't install Visual C++ Redistributables: I've recently been running into numerous problems with installs being unable to find vc_runtimeMinimum_x86.msi. I tried everything available, even upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 but even trying to manually re-install the redistributables myself doesn't work because...
  10. visual c++ redistributables

visual c++ redistributables: New hard disk drive. Question 1: Does a new Windows 10 (Pro - Enterprise) install include any visual c++ redistributables as part of the operating system? Question 2: Does a new Microsoft Office install include any visual c++ redistributables as part of Office? Yes -- C++...