Windows 10: Visual C+

Discus and support Visual C+ in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is it ok to delete Visual C+ ? I have no room on my computer for even updates, since installing Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pam&Tam, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Pam&Tam Win User

Visual C+

Is it ok to delete Visual C+ ? I have no room on my computer for even updates, since installing Windows 10.

:)

Pam&Tam, Jan 29, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Visual C+

Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Visual C+

1. Visual C+ - Similar Threads - Visual

2. Visual Studio 2022 have a button on the screen which enables me to get to it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio 2022 have a button on the screen which enables me to get to it ?: I have Visual Studio 2022 on the computer. I own a windows 11. How can I make Visual Studio have a button on the screen which enables me to get to it ?...
  3. Visual Studio 2022 have a button on the screen which enables me to get to it ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio 2022 have a button on the screen which enables me to get to it ?: I have Visual Studio 2022 on the computer. I own a windows 11. How can I make Visual Studio have a button on the screen which enables me to get to it ?...
  4. Can't install Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.7523 and it's preventing me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.7523 and it's preventing me...: I was trying to open MSI Afterburner after not using it in like 4 months but when I tried to open it, it came with an error."The Application Has Failed to Start Because Its Side-By-Side Configuration Is Incorrect Error"After I saw that error I searched it up on Google and...
  5. Can't install Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.7523 and it's preventing me...

Can't install Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.7523 and it's preventing me...: I was trying to open MSI Afterburner after not using it in like 4 months but when I tried to open it, it came with an error."The Application Has Failed to Start Because Its Side-By-Side Configuration Is Incorrect Error"After I saw that error I searched it up on Google and...
  6. Visual Studio HTML file converted to unreadable format 00 after abnormal shutdown of PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio HTML file converted to unreadable format 00 after abnormal shutdown of PC: Hi, I'm using Visual Studio 17.8.4 on Windows 10 Pro, where an abnormal shutdown occurred due to an electricity problem. After PC restarted I checked my HTML code file was showing in 00 format and is not recovering. Is there any work around to get original file?...
  7. Visual Studio HTML file converted to unreadable format 00 after abnormal shutdown of PC

Visual Studio HTML file converted to unreadable format 00 after abnormal shutdown of PC: Hi, I'm using Visual Studio 17.8.4 on Windows 10 Pro, where an abnormal shutdown occurred due to an electricity problem. After PC restarted I checked my HTML code file was showing in 00 format and is not recovering. Is there any work around to get original file?...
  8. Visual Studio HTML file converted to unreadable format 00 after abnormal shutdown of PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable dosent want to install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable dosent want to install.: Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable dosent want to install. everytime its close to finish it throws this error:Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable does not want to install. everytime its close to finish it throws this errorError...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable dosent want to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable dosent want to install.: Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable dosent want to install. everytime its close to finish it throws this error:Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable does not want to install. everytime its close to finish it throws this errorError...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 visual c redistributable updating