Windows 10: Visual Foxpro 9

Discus and support Visual Foxpro 9 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased a SURFACE PRO I5/8/128 SILVER BUNDLE. I need to install visual foxpro 9 on this and have copied the files onto the surface. I am getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulGrolla, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Visual Foxpro 9

I purchased a SURFACE PRO I5/8/128 SILVER BUNDLE. I need to install visual foxpro 9 on this and have copied the files onto the surface. I am getting an error message that I need to run windows component update. I'm not sure what that is???

Moved from: Surface Pro (newest) / Install, update, and repair

:)

PaulGrolla, Aug 23, 2018

2. Will WIN10 run Visual Foxpro? If so, will I need to reinstall Visual Foxpro after installing WIN10?

Hello,

We understand you would like to know if Visual FoxPro will work with Windows 10. We will assist you with your query.

Many of the users have confirmed that Visual FoxPro works in Windows 10. However we suggest you to post your query in MSDN visual FoxPro forum.
    We have a dedicated team with advanced tools and permission to help you with this issue. So I suggest you to post the same query in MSDN forum.

Msdn forums - Visual FoxPro

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Will WIN10 run Visual Foxpro? If so, will I need to reinstall Visual Foxpro after installing WIN10?

Will WIN10 run Visual Foxpro? If so, will I need to reinstall Visual Foxpro after installing WIN10?

623Bookends, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Visual Foxpro 9

visual foxpro support library

I am trying to run Wisechoice software RightClick Atlas and since the updates to windows 10 I am getting the error message cannot locate the micsorost visual foxpro support library. I do not have the software visual foxpro on my computer

David W.McElroy, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Visual Foxpro 9

1. Visual Foxpro 9 - Similar Threads - Visual Foxpro

2. Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a...: Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a command button "call"I understand I need to use Skypes Acftive X. HOW? Can you provide code that works. it be easier to learn....
  3. Will Windows 12 support Visual FoxPro 9.0 in the future?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Windows 12 support Visual FoxPro 9.0 in the future?: We are considering purchasing Visual FoxPro 9.0 based software. Could you confirm if this software will be compatible with the upcoming Windows 12?...
  4. Will Windows 12 support Visual FoxPro 9.0 in the future?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Windows 12 support Visual FoxPro 9.0 in the future?: We are considering purchasing Visual FoxPro 9.0 based software. Could you confirm if this software will be compatible with the upcoming Windows 12?...
  5. Visual FoxPro 7 ODBC Driver automatic installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Visual FoxPro 7 ODBC Driver automatic installation: I need the some information about ODBC Driver automatic installation from VFP7 pack: 1. Visual FoxPro 7 ODBC - cmd automatic setup with /quiet or /silent key - is it possible? I need to setup the VFP7 ODBC on the computer of users automatically without any dialog with users....
  6. Visual FoxPro 7 ODBC Driver automatic installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual FoxPro 7 ODBC Driver automatic installation: I need the some information about ODBC Driver automatic installation from VFP7 pack: 1. Visual FoxPro 7 ODBC - cmd automatic setup with /quiet or /silent key - is it possible? I need to setup the VFP7 ODBC on the computer of users automatically without any dialog with users....
  7. Visual FoxPro 7 ODBC Driver automatic installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Trying to download free Microsoft Visual FoxPro Support Library can you please help me.

Trying to download free Microsoft Visual FoxPro Support Library can you please help me.: Hi! I'm trying to download free Microsoft Visual FoxPro Support Library on my asus loptop. Can you please help me. Thanks. Nermalee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-download-free-microsoft-visual-foxpro/7c6d8711-4eb7-4b3f-88da-6409fb0b2f8e
  9. Visual FoxPro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual FoxPro: I cannot open some programs on my computer. I get the error message: "Cannot locate the Microsoft Visual FoxPro support library". What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-foxpro/b643ed54-2733-4190-ba1c-2cdd55ed9249
  10. Cannot locate the microsoft visual foxpro support library

Cannot locate the microsoft visual foxpro support library: Hello, I am trying to open up a program and the message says, Cannot locate the microsoft visual foxpro support library. I searched and added few files in the program still did not work. Not sure if someone help me or suggestions Thank You !...