Windows 10: Visual glitch in windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Visual glitch in windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm getting these wierd lines and everything appears at wrong place.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kronos111, Jan 26, 2022.

1. kronos111 Win User

Visual glitch in windows 10 laptop

I'm getting these wierd lines and everything appears at wrong place.

:)

kronos111, Jan 26, 2022

2. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2022
  4. Visual glitch in windows 10 laptop

Visualizations for Media Player with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing some issues using Windows 10.

I would like to know some information.

• What exactly are you trying to do?

• Have you tried any steps to set up visualizations?

I would suggest you to refer to the following Help Article and check if that helps.

Visualizations for Windows Media Player.

Visualizations for Windows Media Player

Windows 10 help & how-to

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance we will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

Visual glitch in windows 10 laptop

1. Visual glitch in windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Visual glitch laptop

2. Visual Glitch - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Glitch - Windows 10: I don't know what happened. My computer was working fine yesterday but today, when I logged on, I started seeing things like this. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I have installed the latest update and restarting my computer doesn't do anything...
  3. Visual Glitch - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Glitch - Windows 10: I don't know what happened. My computer was working fine yesterday but today, when I logged on, I started seeing things like this. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I have installed the latest update and restarting my computer doesn't do anything...
  4. Visual Glitch - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Visual glitch in windows 10 laptop

Visual glitch in windows 10 laptop: I'm getting these wierd lines and everything appears at wrong place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-glitch-in-windows-10-laptop/59809c02-8d6b-4605-9908-79c52c1b5e54
  6. Visual glitch in windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Visual glitch in windows 10 laptop: I'm getting these wierd lines and everything appears at wrong place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-glitch-in-windows-10-laptop/59809c02-8d6b-4605-9908-79c52c1b5e54
  7. Visual glitch

Visual glitch: Help! My friends pc newly rebuilt is having problems with a visual and a microphone glitch. The only way to describe the visual glitch is a weird screen tear on applications video included, the glitch doesn’t happen on in game but only in certain applications steam, discord,...
  8. Visual Glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Glitches: Hello,Since I installed the 21H1 version, I've been seeing some visual glitches in WhatsApp and Discord when enlarging/shrinking an image. I tried reinstalling my display drivers but to no avail. I'm not sure if this is a Windows issue in the first place and would like to get...
  9. Visual Glitches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Visual Glitches: [ATTACH] Some of my apps (logi capture is only an example) have these visual glitches. Does anyone know if this is related to some windows features like resizing, sharpness and stuff like that? Nvidia and Intel Graphics drivers are updated. Thanks in advance for your...
  10. Visual Glitch in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Visual Glitch in Windows 10?: [ATTACH] So, I come back to my PC and see this on my screen, at first I thought it was a crack in my monitor with a dead pixel, but whenever I moved my mouse over it, it wouldn't be there, it showed over every single window, including games in full screen. So I took a...