Windows 10: Visual glitches on certain apps

Discus and support Visual glitches on certain apps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As you can see from down below, there is a strange glitch on certain apps. The apps that I noticed are Logitech G HUB, GitHub Desktop and Epic Games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by unclast, Jun 22, 2021.

1. unclast Win User

Visual glitches on certain apps

As you can see from down below, there is a strange glitch on certain apps. The apps that I noticed are Logitech G HUB, GitHub Desktop and Epic Games Launcher. There might be other ones but these are I noticed. Is something wrong with my GPU? I don't think it's about gpu because other apps work very well. Can you help me about it please? Windows version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042

:)

unclast, Jun 22, 2021

2. Weird visual glitch in apps

As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to
    updates when I didn't have that visual glitch and also tried around with Windows settings but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks to everybody who is willing to help me solve this problem.

Visual glitches on certain apps 869bae65-c3e7-4ddd-98d4-1499227f814d?upload=true.png

oOsoulsingerOo, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Visual problem with certain apps

Yes I have already updated, rolled back to drivers were I didn't have but it didn't change. It usually only happens in apps like the PTB of discord or today when I installed Visual Studio Code for the first time. The glitching is also only visibal when
    I'm using the app or in the case of Discord when I'm connected to a channel and I have it running on my second screen.

4. Visual glitches on certain apps

Visual problem with certain apps

A few weeks ago maybe even 2 month ago I started having the problem that some of my apps start to get like a visual glitch. I don't know how to describe it but I'm including a picture. It always happens with apps that are dark like Discord, Atom, Visual
    Studio Code. I haven't been able to figure out what it is but I'm sure somebody has the same problem and would be happy to find this with some information about how to fix it.
    Visual glitches on certain apps a346868a-8d08-4a9a-a904-3f0fc1f0f9f0?upload=true.jpg

Thema:

Visual glitches on certain apps

1. Visual glitches on certain apps - Similar Threads - Visual glitches certain

2. White visual glitches in some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White visual glitches in some apps: Some apps that I have, have this annoying visual glitch I suppose that kinda scares me since it bugs the whole display on the app and moves and some of the apps like crystalize and some just slowly morph in a weird random shape and moves around. Please help.I am using a Dell...
  3. Visual glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual glitch: Help! My friends pc newly rebuilt is having problems with a visual and a microphone glitch. The only way to describe the visual glitch is a weird screen tear on applications video included, the glitch doesn’t happen on in game but only in certain applications steam, discord,...
  4. Visual glitch on certain apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual glitch on certain apps: As you can see from down below, there is a strange glitch on certain apps. The apps that I noticed are Logitech G HUB, GitHub Desktop and Epic Games Launcher. There might be other ones but these are I noticed. Is something wrong with my GPU? I don't think it's about gpu...
  5. Visual Glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Glitches: Hello,Since I installed the 21H1 version, I've been seeing some visual glitches in WhatsApp and Discord when enlarging/shrinking an image. I tried reinstalling my display drivers but to no avail. I'm not sure if this is a Windows issue in the first place and would like to get...
  6. Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps: This problem started when I went to take a screenshot of something on the Porofessor app by using the keyboard shortcut shift+windows key+s. It's been almost a month and I still get this glitch and to make matters worse, I just discovered that it's happening on Wallpaper...
  7. Visual Glitches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Visual Glitches: [ATTACH] Some of my apps (logi capture is only an example) have these visual glitches. Does anyone know if this is related to some windows features like resizing, sharpness and stuff like that? Nvidia and Intel Graphics drivers are updated. Thanks in advance for your...
  8. Weird visual glitch in apps

Weird visual glitch in apps: As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to updates when I didn't...
  9. Visual problem with certain apps

Visual problem with certain apps: A few weeks ago maybe even 2 month ago I started having the problem that some of my apps start to get like a visual glitch. I don't know how to describe it but I'm including a picture. It always happens with apps that are dark like Discord, Atom, Visual Studio Code. I haven't...
  10. Resizing apps' windows visual glitches

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing apps' windows visual glitches: Hello! When I resize some apps windows horizontally, I get different artefacts. Sometimes they disappear after I stop the resizing, sometimes they stay. Even with browser horizontal resizing is buggy and black areas appear. Vertical resizing in all cases is smooth and fine. I...