Windows 10: Visual glitches throughout Windows

Discus and support Visual glitches throughout Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting a weird visual error throughout Windows. Not sure what to do.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FrankieRodriguez1, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Visual glitches throughout Windows

Getting a weird visual error throughout Windows. Not sure what to do.Visual glitches throughout Windows [​IMG]

:)

FrankieRodriguez1, Jan 11, 2020

2. File Explorer Visual Glitch

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • Have you tried to select a different file outside the File Explorer window to check if the issue persists?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you perform a clean boot and check if the issue persists. If performing a clean
    boot
    on your device resolves your concern, it means that a third party software is causing the issue. We suggest that you uninstall or disable them. The steps on how to perform a clean
    boot
    are provided on this link.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Weird visual glitch in apps

As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to
    updates when I didn't have that visual glitch and also tried around with Windows settings but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks to everybody who is willing to help me solve this problem.

Visual glitches throughout Windows 869bae65-c3e7-4ddd-98d4-1499227f814d?upload=true.png

oOsoulsingerOo, Jan 11, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Visual glitches throughout Windows

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Visual glitches throughout Windows

1. Visual glitches throughout Windows - Similar Threads - Visual glitches throughout

2. Visual Glitch - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Glitch - Windows 10: I don't know what happened. My computer was working fine yesterday but today, when I logged on, I started seeing things like this. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I have installed the latest update and restarting my computer doesn't do anything...
  3. Visual glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual glitch: Help! My friends pc newly rebuilt is having problems with a visual and a microphone glitch. The only way to describe the visual glitch is a weird screen tear on applications video included, the glitch doesn’t happen on in game but only in certain applications steam, discord,...
  4. Visual glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual glitch: Help! My friends pc newly rebuilt is having problems with a visual and a microphone glitch. The only way to describe the visual glitch is a weird screen tear on applications video included, the glitch doesn’t happen on in game but only in certain applications steam, discord,...
  5. Visual Glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Glitches: Hello,Since I installed the 21H1 version, I've been seeing some visual glitches in WhatsApp and Discord when enlarging/shrinking an image. I tried reinstalling my display drivers but to no avail. I'm not sure if this is a Windows issue in the first place and would like to get...
  6. Visual Glitches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Visual Glitches: [ATTACH] Some of my apps (logi capture is only an example) have these visual glitches. Does anyone know if this is related to some windows features like resizing, sharpness and stuff like that? Nvidia and Intel Graphics drivers are updated. Thanks in advance for your...
  7. Visual Glitch in Windows 10?

Visual Glitch in Windows 10?: [ATTACH] So, I come back to my PC and see this on my screen, at first I thought it was a crack in my monitor with a dead pixel, but whenever I moved my mouse over it, it wouldn't be there, it showed over every single window, including games in full screen. So I took a...
  8. Visual glitch

Visual glitch: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SuicidePxnda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkqw0n/visual_glitch/
  9. Needing Visual Support throughout USB Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Needing Visual Support throughout USB Boot: I am running WIN 10 Home on a Lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop with "A BUSTED SCREEN". Now upgrading to WIN 10PRO I am Booting from USB Drive and can't see. Can any1 guide me through USB Boot from Win10 on Lenovo Ideapad 330? P.S. I have been using my projector as a visual Source...
  10. Visual glitch

Visual glitch: This happens to some programs like Minecraft launcher, LOL launcher, Twitch app and Geforce Now. I didn't try other programs and my windows 10 is fine. I've tried installing windows 10 new drivers and updating graphic cards drivers. I would like to have some help. example...