Windows 10: Visual Glitches

Discus and support Visual Glitches in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,Since I installed the 21H1 version, I've been seeing some visual glitches in WhatsApp and Discord when enlarging/shrinking an image. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Username_197, May 26, 2021.

1. Visual Glitches

Hello,Since I installed the 21H1 version, I've been seeing some visual glitches in WhatsApp and Discord when enlarging/shrinking an image. I tried reinstalling my display drivers but to no avail. I'm not sure if this is a Windows issue in the first place and would like to get some advice on how to start troubleshooting this

:)

Username_197, May 26, 2021

2. Weird visual glitch in apps

As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to
    updates when I didn't have that visual glitch and also tried around with Windows settings but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks to everybody who is willing to help me solve this problem.

Visual Glitches 869bae65-c3e7-4ddd-98d4-1499227f814d?upload=true.png

oOsoulsingerOo, May 26, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, May 26, 2021
  4. Visual Glitches

Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, May 26, 2021
Thema:

Visual Glitches

1. Visual Glitches - Similar Threads - Visual Glitches

2. How do I fix this visual glitch in my Nvidia shadowplay recording only happens in L4D2 and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this visual glitch in my Nvidia shadowplay recording only happens in L4D2 and...: Here is a test recording and I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 in the No Mercy: Rooftop Finale campaign and I noticed a visual glitch on the bottom right of my screen/recording. The activation message would keep on flickering and the same thing for the Nvidia shadowplay recording...
  3. How do I fix this visual glitch in my Nvidia shadowplay recording only happens in L4D2 and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this visual glitch in my Nvidia shadowplay recording only happens in L4D2 and...: Here is a test recording and I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 in the No Mercy: Rooftop Finale campaign and I noticed a visual glitch on the bottom right of my screen/recording. The activation message would keep on flickering and the same thing for the Nvidia shadowplay recording...
  4. Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch: So I have this weirdest bug/glitch. I think it appeared after the latest 23H2 update but I'm not sure.Mouse pointer changed it's color and animation. This happens when I start my PC. In order to fix it I need to turn the monitor off and then turn it back on.See the attached...
  5. Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch

Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch: So I have this weirdest bug/glitch. I think it appeared after the latest 23H2 update but I'm not sure.Mouse pointer changed it's color and animation. This happens when I start my PC. In order to fix it I need to turn the monitor off and then turn it back on.See the attached...
  6. Black screen on start up / visual glitches Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen on start up / visual glitches Windows 11: Hi, I have been dealing with an issue with my PC for some time now. For some reason, every day when I start up my PC, it will always be a black screen but after a restart / hard shut down, it boots up normal but this always happens every day on my first start up. Once I done...
  7. Black screen on start up / visual glitches Windows 11

Black screen on start up / visual glitches Windows 11: Hi, I have been dealing with an issue with my PC for some time now. For some reason, every day when I start up my PC, it will always be a black screen but after a restart / hard shut down, it boots up normal but this always happens every day on my first start up. Once I done...
  8. window 10 search bar visual glitch

in Cortana
    window 10 search bar visual glitch: i open window search box and there is a black box cover 2/3 of my search box , anyway to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-search-bar-visual-glitch/47494103-53f6-4bbe-a20c-9778b4f0160f
  9. window 10 search bar visual glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 10 search bar visual glitch: i open window search box and there is a black box cover 2/3 of my search box , anyway to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-search-bar-visual-glitch/47494103-53f6-4bbe-a20c-9778b4f0160f
  10. window 10 search bar visual glitch