Windows 10: Visual Issue

Discus and support Visual Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just got a new windows 10 laptop, an Issue I'm encountering is that every downloaded app/program is substantially smaller that it is supposed to be,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AaronCarter1, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Visual Issue

I just got a new windows 10 laptop, an Issue I'm encountering is that every downloaded app/program is substantially smaller that it is supposed to be, they're smaller that chrome tabs and proportionally smaller than their counterparts on my desktop computer also running windows 10.

:)

AaronCarter1, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 9, 2019
  3. microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Visual Issue

Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Visual Issue

1. Visual Issue - Similar Threads - Visual Issue

2. Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable: When I attempt to download the most current X64 version of the Visual C++ redistributable it gives me an error saying that there is already a download in progress. How do I correct? I have restarted multiple times.I am downloading from this link...
  3. Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable: When I attempt to download the most current X64 version of the Visual C++ redistributable it gives me an error saying that there is already a download in progress. How do I correct? I have restarted multiple times.I am downloading from this link...
  4. offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues: hello Microsoft team i have been facing issues during multiplayer games , i have three games installed cs2counter strike,apex legends and valorant. i open a game join practise maps/offline maps everything goes fine, fast mouse movement is very instantly processed no delay in...
  5. offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues

offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues: hello Microsoft team i have been facing issues during multiplayer games , i have three games installed cs2counter strike,apex legends and valorant. i open a game join practise maps/offline maps everything goes fine, fast mouse movement is very instantly processed no delay in...
  6. Issue with Visual studio 2019- pop-up to enter IP address

Issue with Visual studio 2019- pop-up to enter IP address: Hi there, I am student and I have started learning about the Hololens, I have build a project and everything is going smooth but when I am trying to deploy it to the visual studio 2019, the visual studio is not showing up the pop up to enter the IP address to connect and...
  7. Issue with Visual studio 2019- pop-up to enter IP address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Visual studio 2019- pop-up to enter IP address: Hi there, I am student and I have started learning about the Hololens, I have build a project and everything is going smooth but when I am trying to deploy it to the visual studio 2019, the visual studio is not showing up the pop up to enter the IP address to connect and...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue: Hi,When I Install a 3rd party application, it starts processing/installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 exe file. After some 3 to 5 sec, the 3rd party application installation ends up with an error. The error log that I took is as...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue

Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue: Hi,When I Install a 3rd party application, it starts processing/installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 exe file. After some 3 to 5 sec, the 3rd party application installation ends up with an error. The error log that I took is as...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade