Windows 10: Visual Problem in Windows 10

Discus and support Visual Problem in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day!I started noticing recently that a lot of apps and sites won't show properly,they'll be somewhat unclear as if it had a trouble loading,even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johnnatthan Ammadheus, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Visual Problem in Windows 10

Good day!I started noticing recently that a lot of apps and sites won't show properly,they'll be somewhat unclear as if it had a trouble loading,even tho I have good internet and I have performed multiple software scanning by various antimalware and scanning programs.Here you can see how these apps and sites load,it is an example of Asphalt 9 but some other apps and sites are:Minecraft,Geoguessr and Steam.It would be great to get some help about it from anyone has got this before.Thanks!

Specs:

HP Laptop 15-bw000

AMD A10 Radeon R5 Processor + Graphics

Generic Php Monitor Laptop screen

WD HDD 1TBStorage

Crucial DDR4 8+4GBRAM

Windows 10 Home 1803 64bit OS

Visual Problem in Windows 10 9d75886f-8f96-4d8b-ab0c-e66e10442225?upload=true.jpg

:)

Johnnatthan Ammadheus, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Visualizations for Media Player with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing some issues using Windows 10.

I would like to know some information.

• What exactly are you trying to do?

• Have you tried any steps to set up visualizations?

I would suggest you to refer to the following Help Article and check if that helps.

Visualizations for Windows Media Player.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows/windows-media-player-visualizations

Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance we will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Visual Problem in Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Visual Problem in Windows 10

1. Visual Problem in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Visual Problem

2. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  3. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  4. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...: Everytime I try to play games it runs this thing called VBC for short and it makes my pc, or games very slow, I usually lag up to a minute or crash. It takes 70% - to 85% or more of my cpu on task manager. Ive looked at past questions and I saw one and I tried everything but...
  6. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...: Everytime I try to play games it runs this thing called VBC for short and it makes my pc, or games very slow, I usually lag up to a minute or crash. It takes 70% - to 85% or more of my cpu on task manager. Ive looked at past questions and I saw one and I tried everything but...
  7. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

8. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...: Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified the problem as a regression in the vclibs framework package that the Photos app and other apps depend on. The problem affects computers with older hardware that do not support SSE 4.2 instructions. Microsoft is currently working on...
  9. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...: Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified the problem as a regression in the vclibs framework package that the Photos app and other apps depend on. The problem affects computers with older hardware that do not support SSE 4.2 instructions. Microsoft is currently working on...
  10. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware