Windows 10: Visual Search overlapping the close button at some sites when viewing a picture

Discus and support Visual Search overlapping the close button at some sites when viewing a picture in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello MicrosoftVisual search on image hover overlaps the close button when viewing it enlarged. Using Edge At top right cornerUsed the escape key to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hugus Vetus, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Visual Search overlapping the close button at some sites when viewing a picture

Hello MicrosoftVisual search on image hover overlaps the close button when viewing it enlarged. Using Edge At top right cornerUsed the escape key to close the enlarged view. Top right corner is the most used spot for the close button in most of the sites & even in Windows File Explorer. The strange part is that when content searched using Bing, you have kept the close button on the top left as the Visual Search icon is on the top right to avoid overlapping. How selfish !Kindly do something about it. Its annoying & feels intrusive. Thanks that we have option to hide always. Regards

:)

Hugus Vetus, Jul 2, 2022
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Jul 2, 2022
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 2, 2022
  4. JJG10 Win User

Visual Search overlapping the close button at some sites when viewing a picture

Pictures in Firefox Overlap Text

I am running Firefox 57.0.2 under W10 build 1709.

The first shot in in Edge and shows the pictures just where they should be.
    The second is in Firefox. Notice the pictures overlap the text.

Anyone have a notion how to fix this?

Thank you.

In Edge

Visual Search overlapping the close button at some sites when viewing a picture [​IMG]

In Firefox

Visual Search overlapping the close button at some sites when viewing a picture [​IMG]

JJG10, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

Visual Search overlapping the close button at some sites when viewing a picture

1. Visual Search overlapping the close button at some sites when viewing a picture - Similar Threads - Visual Search overlapping

2. "Help window" overlap close button in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Help window" overlap close button in Win 11: Hi! Where can I write to fix pop-up help windows in Windows 11? In my example, the window overlaps the close button, this happens every time, because, when I move the cursor to the close button, I hit the button with three dots....
  3. "Help window" overlap close button in Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Help window" overlap close button in Win 11: Hi! Where can I write to fix pop-up help windows in Windows 11? In my example, the window overlaps the close button, this happens every time, because, when I move the cursor to the close button, I hit the button with three dots....
  4. Visual Search overlapping the close button at some sites when viewing a picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Search overlapping the close button at some sites when viewing a picture: Hello MicrosoftVisual search on image hover overlaps the close button when viewing it enlarged. Using Edge At top right cornerUsed the escape key to close the enlarged view. Top right corner is the most used spot for the close button in most of the sites & even in Windows...
  5. I can't view some pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't view some pictures: I can't view some of my pictures, all you see is PDF ,not the pic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-view-some-pictures/8dde2cba-22bf-40a1-8cbd-f3d9c509ddb1
  6. Search bar overlaps start button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search bar overlaps start button: My Windows 10 is updated to the latest version. After this update, I’ve had this bug https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-overlaps-start-button/f487d918-b267-4ea0-be1c-9935abe4f234
  7. Some apps overlapping taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Some apps overlapping taskbar: I am running WIn10 home. I am not sure if this question belongs in this forum or the VB6 forum. When I am in the VB6 IDE thee form is displaying just fine. I can move it near the top of the scree. I can move it near the bottom and, as expected, if I move it too low the...
  8. Close buttons (X) in Task View disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Close buttons (X) in Task View disappeared: Hello, I’ve been using my new Surface Pro 6 for a couple of days now. Yesterday, I noticed that in Task View, the programs/apps running no longer have the option to close it with the X button on the right top of each. I have reset the machine twice already, but the Xs...
  9. unable to view site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to view site: Error logging in - Could not open JPA EntityManager for transaction; nested exception is javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Unable to acquire JDBC Connection...
  10. Pictures in Firefox Overlap Text

in Browsers and Email
    Pictures in Firefox Overlap Text: I am running Firefox 57.0.2 under W10 build 1709. The first shot in in Edge and shows the pictures just where they should be. The second is in Firefox. Notice the pictures overlap the text. Anyone have a notion how to fix this? Thank you. In Edge [img] In...