Windows 10: visual studio 2010 pro msi

Discus and support visual studio 2010 pro msi in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to repackage visual studio 2010 pro using emco msi package builder when this has finished and made the msi file and run it I get “invalid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mathew_27, May 11, 2020.

1. mathew_27 Win User

visual studio 2010 pro msi

I am trying to repackage visual studio 2010 pro using emco msi package builder when this has finished and made the msi file and run it I get “invalid license data reinstall is required” message pops up. How do I correct this.

Thank you

Mathew

:)

mathew_27, May 11, 2020

2. Visual studio Pro 2010

In november 2012, I bought, by internet in the Microsoft store, Visual Studio Pro. I installed and used it in my laptop during some years. Recently, my laptop was brooked then I reinstalled Visual Studio Pro 2010 in my new laptop. But the original
    activate key is now not available. How can I resolve this problem ?

JoëlGUIFFARD, May 11, 2020
  3. Visual Studio 2010 to release March 22

Major feature changes:
    • Tools for Windows 7 and SharePoint 2010
    • drag-and-drop bindings with Silverlight and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
    • The inclusion of the Dynamic Language Runtime (DLR) for programming with scripting languages
    • Parallel programming support

FordGT90Concept, May 11, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Visual studio Pro 2010

Hi Joël

Is there features in the Pro Edition that you require?

If your PC is recent (less than 4 years old) you could download the Community Edition of Visual Studio 2017. It is totally free and fully featured IDE with little if any difference between it and the Paid for versions and has far superior features to the 2010
    version . . .

Visual Studio Community 2019 - Free IDE and Developer Tools

DaveM121, May 11, 2020
Thema:

1. visual studio 2010 pro msi - Similar Threads - visual studio 2010

2. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  3. Visual Studio

Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  4. Program written with Visual Basic Express 2010 > updated with Visual Studio 2019 > Withou...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program written with Visual Basic Express 2010 > updated with Visual Studio 2019 > Withou...: I haven't found the solution for a year. Solutions from MS communities did not solve yet.There must be a way to solve this problem.I'm asking for your help. Only users who have installed, for example, VS 2019 can open the program.The problem is opening / reading the file:...
  5. Program written with Visual Basic Express 2010 > updated with Visual Studio 2019 > Withou...

Program written with Visual Basic Express 2010 > updated with Visual Studio 2019 > Withou...: I haven't found the solution for a year. Solutions from MS communities did not solve yet.There must be a way to solve this problem.I'm asking for your help. Only users who have installed, for example, VS 2019 can open the program.The problem is opening / reading the file:...
  6. Need to re-download Visual Studio 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to re-download Visual Studio 2010: Hi, I need to redownload a very old version of Visual Studio VS 2010 ProfessionalRebuild an old development environment and need to redownload Visual Studio Professional 2010 so that I can recompile some applications. I have visited...
  7. Looking for Visual Studio 2010 SP1 x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for Visual Studio 2010 SP1 x64: I need Visual Studio 2010 x64 in order to run several programs older xbox games through EA desktop beta. Without it I'm getting a persistent MSVCR100.dll error.Search results for this file on the Microsoft site and older forum posts produce a 404, but I don't think it's been...
  8. Error Installng Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Installng Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime: Recently an update came for the office runtime in my PC. When installing it says the error code 0x80070643. The package name is KB3001652. I tried download the package manually, running system file checker and even uninstalling the redistributables and installing again but...
  9. problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database

problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database: Hi I have error when to connect visual studio and database , I tried two windows 10 and 7 but does not solve the problem, its after I search for Google and YouTube could not find , two time reinstall Windows 10, 7, same problem [img] 72874
  10. IS it support visual studio 2010 and sql 2012 ?

IS it support visual studio 2010 and sql 2012 ?: Hi I am software developer,i currently using win 7 ultimate sp1 ,VS2010 and sql 2012,if u update win 10,it work fine ?or visual studio also need to update 2012 or 2013 ? Regards 33376