Windows 10: Visual studio 2010 silent install (.INI) file for Windows 10

Discus and support Visual studio 2010 silent install (.INI) file for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We need the Visual studio 2010 silent install (.INI) file for Windows 10 Please help how to get it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CY_204453, Feb 21, 2019.

1. CY_204453 Win User

Visual studio 2010 silent install (.INI) file for Windows 10

We need the Visual studio 2010 silent install (.INI) file for Windows 10

Please help how to get it ?

:)

CY_204453, Feb 21, 2019

2. Visual Studio 2010 to release March 22

Major feature changes:
    • Tools for Windows 7 and SharePoint 2010
    • drag-and-drop bindings with Silverlight and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
    • The inclusion of the Dynamic Language Runtime (DLR) for programming with scripting languages
    • Parallel programming support

FordGT90Concept, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Microsoft visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 doesn't install

Hi,

To make sure that you get the best answer to your concern, you may refer to these thread links from the Microsoft Developer Network forum:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Feb 21, 2019
  4. ashaw2 Win User

Matlab and Visual Studio 2010

I have matlab 2011a and I need to compile some c++ files (libSVM package) using

mex -setup

I get the following msg:

Welcome to mex -setup. This utility will help you set up

a default compiler. For a list of supported compilers, see

Support - System Requirements and Supported Compilers Previous Releases

Please choose your compiler for building MEX-files:

Would you like mex to locate installed compilers [y]/n?

If I select 'y' matlab does not see a c compiler selecting 'n' produces,

Select a compiler:

[1] Intel C++ 11.1 (with Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 linker)

[2] Intel Visual Fortran 11.1 (with Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 linker)

[3] Intel Visual Fortran 11.1 (with Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Shell linker)

[4] Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1

[5] Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1

[6] Microsoft Visual C++ 2010

[7] Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express

[0] None

Compiler: 6

I have tried one by one each of these, but in each case it tries to look for a Visual Studio version that my PC does not have.

For example, when I chose '6' I receive the following warning,

Warning: The default location for Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 compiler is:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0"

but either that directory does not exist or the configuration

is invalid.

Use C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0 anyway [y]/n? y

Please verify your choices:

Compiler: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010

Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0

Are these correct [y]/n?

*****************************************************************************

Error: Could not find the 64-bit compiler. This may indicate that the

"X64 Compilers and Tools" or the Microsoft Windows Software

Development Kit (SDK) is not installed. To build 64-bit MEX-files

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 requires that these two packages are

installed properly.

Error: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 requires the Microsoft Windows Software

Development Kit (SDK), but the SDK cannot be found. Examine your

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 installation.

??? Error using ==> mex at 208

Unable to complete successfully

----------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

I have installed the latest Visual Studio "Community" Version. My Program Files directory shows

Visual Studio 8, 11.0, 12.0 and 14.0.

I have also tried to install the SDK but it does not install (SDK installer also does not see the Visual C++ compiler).

Any guidance will be appreciated. Thanks!

ashaw2, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Visual studio 2010 silent install (.INI) file for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Visual studio 2010

2. Can’t install Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t install Visual Studio: Good evening to the community,I am currently trying to install Visual Studio Community 2022 on a Windows 10 Enterprise machine. It is running the newest version of Windows. When trying to install it from the Microsoft Store it says that my organization used Windows App...
  3. Need to re-download Visual Studio 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to re-download Visual Studio 2010: Hi, I need to redownload a very old version of Visual Studio VS 2010 ProfessionalRebuild an old development environment and need to redownload Visual Studio Professional 2010 so that I can recompile some applications. I have visited...
  4. Looking for Visual Studio 2010 SP1 x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for Visual Studio 2010 SP1 x64: I need Visual Studio 2010 x64 in order to run several programs older xbox games through EA desktop beta. Without it I'm getting a persistent MSVCR100.dll error.Search results for this file on the Microsoft site and older forum posts produce a 404, but I don't think it's been...
  5. visual studio 2010 pro msi

visual studio 2010 pro msi: I am trying to repackage visual studio 2010 pro using emco msi package builder when this has finished and made the msi file and run it I get “invalid license data reinstall is required” message pops up. How do I correct this. Thank you Mathew...
  6. Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime - Installation Error and Downloads...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime - Installation Error and Downloads...: Getting this all the time: There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime...
  7. Installation of visual studio.

Installation of visual studio.: Please someone ask me how to install visual studio. And prepare it for c/c++ Programming. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-visual-studio/b2351f20-7e97-44c7-81dd-655150b1e976
  8. Visual Studio Installer

Visual Studio Installer: I noticed this after clicked Visual Studio Installer on screen that is taking forever. Is that normal for this " fetching your files " So far already have 1.67 MB downloading of 67.25 MB. Is there another way to install quicker than this. More likely will see this a whole day...
  9. problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database

problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database: Hi I have error when to connect visual studio and database , I tried two windows 10 and 7 but does not solve the problem, its after I search for Google and YouTube could not find , two time reinstall Windows 10, 7, same problem [img] 72874
  10. IS it support visual studio 2010 and sql 2012 ?

IS it support visual studio 2010 and sql 2012 ?: Hi I am software developer,i currently using win 7 ultimate sp1 ,VS2010 and sql 2012,if u update win 10,it work fine ?or visual studio also need to update 2012 or 2013 ? Regards 33376

Users found this page by searching for:

1. visual studion 2010 unattended install

2. visual studio 2010 sp1 silent install