Windows 10: Visual Studio 2012

Discus and support Visual Studio 2012 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have built a video library application using Visual Studio 2012. It had been running very well for almost a year but since the last large... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeStevenson86, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Visual Studio 2012

Hello,

I have built a video library application using Visual Studio 2012. It had been running very well for almost a year but since the last large Windows 10 update the program keeps crashing. It is a very basic program that reads information from a SQL database about video files on my NAS drive, and opens them in a shell for VLC player. It keeps crashing, sometimes coming with an error message (red cross) saying there had been some sort of connection timeout.

This has become very frustrating as I have changed nothing about the program itself, but whereas it worked very quickly before the update, since then it has become a nuissance and there is no good reason why. The database it reads is stored on my computer, whereas the video files themselves are on a NAS box, which is on a local network - incidentally, every now and then Windows seems to forget the password to access these mapped drives, and I have to re-input the password - ticking the box remember my password does not seem to have the desired effect!

Regards,

Mike

:)

MikeStevenson86, Sep 26, 2018

2. Microsoft visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 doesn't install

Hi,

To make sure that you get the best answer to your concern, you may refer to these thread links from the Microsoft Developer Network forum:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Sep 26, 2018
  3. J W Stuart, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Visual Studio 2012

Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Compatibility

Is Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Professional compatible with Windows 10?

KyleSweeneySchneider, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Visual Studio 2012

1. Visual Studio 2012 - Similar Threads - Visual Studio 2012

2. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Studio 2012 Redistributables isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Studio 2012 Redistributables isn't working: I've recently tried to install the game Smite, only to be given this message before my computer force restarts.After diving into a deep rabbit hole to try and even figure out what this means, I decided to just try and install Visual C++ 2012 x64 and x86. It turns out I do...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Studio 2012 Redistributables isn't working

Microsoft Visual C++ Studio 2012 Redistributables isn't working: I've recently tried to install the game Smite, only to be given this message before my computer force restarts.After diving into a deep rabbit hole to try and even figure out what this means, I decided to just try and install Visual C++ 2012 x64 and x86. It turns out I do...
  5. Visual Studio

Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  6. I installed: Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I installed: Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2012 Update 4: I just installed Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 to my PC running Windows 10. It dumped the following files & folders into my Local Disk C folder. Can any of these files or folders be safely deleted without effecting Visual C++ Redistributable For...
  7. I installed: Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed: Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2012 Update 4: I just installed Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 to my PC running Windows 10. It dumped the following files & folders into my Local Disk C folder. Can any of these files or folders be safely deleted without effecting Visual C++ Redistributable For...
  8. I installed: Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

9. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 error 0x8007015e

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 error 0x8007015e: Hi, Running the installer of the latest version (from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679) of the redistributable always results in the error 0x8007015e. The installer tells me to restart the computer, which I've done several times to no avail....
  10. IS it support visual studio 2010 and sql 2012 ?

IS it support visual studio 2010 and sql 2012 ?: Hi I am software developer,i currently using win 7 ultimate sp1 ,VS2010 and sql 2012,if u update win 10,it work fine ?or visual studio also need to update 2012 or 2013 ? Regards 33376

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is visual studio 2012 compatible with windows 10