Windows 10: Visual Studio 2013 Windows Compatibility Error

Discus and support Visual Studio 2013 Windows Compatibility Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'v been trying to install a copy of Visual Studio 2013, and I run into an error before it even starts to install that says something along the lines... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MicrosoftRyan, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Visual Studio 2013 Windows Compatibility Error

I'v been trying to install a copy of Visual Studio 2013, and I run into an error before it even starts to install that says something along the lines of, "Windows Compatibility Mode must be turned off." Visual Studio 2015 works fine, but 2013 will not go past that one error screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

:)

MicrosoftRyan, Aug 11, 2015

2. Download for Microsoft visual studio 2013 express edition

According to the following page, you can download it at the following link:

https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/older-downloads/

You will need to have an account setup:

To download any product from the following list, click the download button and log in with your Visual Studio Subscription account when prompted. If you don’t have a Visual Studio Subscription, you can create one for free by clicking on “Create a new Microsoft
    account” on the login page.

Visual Studio Community 2013; Visual Studio Professional 2013; Visual Studio Premium 2013; Visual Studio Ultimate 2013

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Express 2013

Team Explorer for Visual Studio 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Shell (Integrated)

Visual Studio 2013 SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Modeling SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Agents

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Web

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop

Andre Da Costa, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Updated to Microsoft 10 and keep getting error code 0x000012f

Hello Sally,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

In case you receive this error message regarding a missing DLL file, you have to install the Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Runtime Libraries.

You can download the same from: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Update 4

The Microsoft C++ runtime dlls use a 2 or 3 digit code also based on the compiler version not the version of Visual Studio.

• MSVCP80.DLL is from Visual Studio 2005
    • MSVCP90.DLL is from Visual Studio 2008
    • MSVCP100.DLL is from Visual Studio 2010
    • MSVCP110.DLL is from Visual Studio 2012
    • MSVCP120.DLL is from Visual Studio 2013
    • MSVCP140.DLL is from Visual Studio 2015

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue related to dll errors in Windows, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Visual Studio 2013 Windows Compatibility Error

1. Visual Studio 2013 Windows Compatibility Error - Similar Threads - Visual Studio 2013

2. Visual Studio code error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio code error: Visual Studio code error localhost:8080. Whenever I try to run a debug, localhost is not connecting to Google Chrome. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code-error/ae407fab-fdb6-40e0-9f15-56386977b407
  3. Visual Studio code error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio code error: Visual Studio code error localhost:8080. Whenever I try to run a debug, localhost is not connecting to Google Chrome. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code-error/ae407fab-fdb6-40e0-9f15-56386977b407
  4. visual studio installation error:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    visual studio installation error:: Hi everyone! Im facing problem in visual studio installlation as everytime it gives error "this product is not supported by this version of window".currently im using windows 10pro and i have also updated as per visual studio suggestion but could get solve it>...
  5. Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop installation: HelloI installed Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop. I got it from the official Microsoft website older versions with a Dev Essential free account. The software was marked as requiring NO PRODUCT KEY. The sofware didn't say it was a trial version.I burnt the DVD...
  6. Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop installation

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop installation: HelloI installed Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop. I got it from the official Microsoft website older versions with a Dev Essential free account. The software was marked as requiring NO PRODUCT KEY. The sofware didn't say it was a trial version.I burnt the DVD...
  7. Visual C++ MFC MBCS Library for Visual Studio 2013 ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual C++ MFC MBCS Library for Visual Studio 2013 ERROR: I am trying to download Visual C++ MFC MBCS Library for visual Studio 2013 I get these 2 following error message: Microsoft Visual Studio is required, but it is not installed on this computer, Please install and retry. Stopping installation. This product applies only to...
  8. Error in Visual Studio Code

Error in Visual Studio Code: I am getting this error. How can i fix it? Please help me..[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-visual-studio-code/db09fc5f-0f8c-4169-bdb2-5934428d5764
  9. Visual Studio Printer Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Visual Studio Printer Error: when i trying to run code that contain print order using visual studio 2010 on windows 10 it's give me an error "Cannot open printer 1801" in case using windows 8 and visual studio 210 its working .any help? Thanks in advanced....
  10. upgrading Visual C== 6.0 to Visual Studio 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading Visual C== 6.0 to Visual Studio 2013: we have a very complex C++ app that is using MFC, OLE that we need to upgrade to be developed in Visual Studio 2013. When I try to compile it in 2013 I run into all kinds to compiler errors and would like to know which is the best and safest wy to move it from Visual Studio...