Windows 10: Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue

Discus and support Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Helloi have intended to install vs 2015 with update 3 on my laptop, but i am getting an error and could not solve it myself.i have installed it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JackVey, Aug 19, 2022.

1. JackVey Win User

Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue

Helloi have intended to install vs 2015 with update 3 on my laptop, but i am getting an error and could not solve it myself.i have installed it on another device and everything is fine, OS of this Device is windows 8.1,The laptop OS is 10.The error :Visual Studio Core Features : Windows Installer does not permit updating of managed advertised products. At least one feature of the product must be installed before applying the update.i tried repair, uninstall/reinstall, Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter, downloading the files from another websiteValid Websites, etc.i wil

:)

JackVey, Aug 19, 2022

2. Visual Studio 2015 update not installing

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you with your issue.

Have you installed Visual Studio 2015 Update 1?

I would like to inform you that KB3110221
    update installs only on computers that have Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 installed. If Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 is not installed, then follow:

Visual Studio 2017 15.9 Release Notes | Microsoft Docs

If the 2015 update is installed, then you can manually install
    KB3110221 update from the link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=50376

If the issue is still not resolved, then you can post your query in MSDN forum.
    We have a dedicated team with advanced tools and permission to help you with this issue. So I suggest you to post the same query in MSDN forum:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue

unistall visual studio 2015 .

VISUAL STUDIO 2015 AND VISUAL STUDIO 2010 INSTALLED ON MY SYSTEM BUT WE WANT TO UNINSTALL 2015 .because in program file all files are include and i am confused .that which file is 2015 and 2010 .

ashutoshrajbhar, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue

1. Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue - Similar Threads - Visual Studio 2015

2. Cannot install Visual Studio 2015

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Visual Studio 2015: I need Visual Studio 2015 at this point.So, I downloaded the install file "Visual Studio 2015 Update 3."But it says "Update 3 requires a member of the Visual Studio 2015 family to be present or is blocked by another condition on your computer."I don't understand what it...
  3. Cannot install Visual Studio 2015

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Visual Studio 2015: I need Visual Studio 2015 at this point.So, I downloaded the install file "Visual Studio 2015 Update 3."But it says "Update 3 requires a member of the Visual Studio 2015 family to be present or is blocked by another condition on your computer."I don't understand what it...
  4. Cannot install Visual Studio 2015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Visual Studio 2015 installation/application help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio 2015 installation/application help needed: Hello. What's the difference between these?en_visual_studio_2015_shell_isolated_x86_dvd_9fda4a05.isomu_visual_studio_2015_shell_integrated_x86_dvd_8b6c6452.isoI mounted both, but there's no "readme" files, so I don't know whether either will be helpful.Will either one allow...
  6. Visual Studio 2015 installation/application help needed

Visual Studio 2015 installation/application help needed: Hello. What's the difference between these?en_visual_studio_2015_shell_isolated_x86_dvd_9fda4a05.isomu_visual_studio_2015_shell_integrated_x86_dvd_8b6c6452.isoI mounted both, but there's no "readme" files, so I don't know whether either will be helpful.Will either one allow...
  7. Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue

Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue: Helloi have intended to install vs 2015 with update 3 on my laptop, but i am getting an error and could not solve it myself.i have installed it on another device and everything is fine, OS of this Device is windows 8.1,The laptop OS is 10.The error :Visual Studio Core...
  8. Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue: Helloi have intended to install vs 2015 with update 3 on my laptop, but i am getting an error and could not solve it myself.i have installed it on another device and everything is fine, OS of this Device is windows 8.1,The laptop OS is 10.The error :Visual Studio Core...
  9. Can't install Visual Studio 2015.

Can't install Visual Studio 2015.: Visual studio community 2015 throws up error and stops.. [img] The log file. dd_vs_community_20160814063743.log I have checked the sha1 and the image is not corrupted as the sha1 matches. 60159
  10. Visual Studio 2015 Stuttering

Visual Studio 2015 Stuttering: Visual Studio 2015 stutters on my computer in the sense that everything freezes up for like 2-3 secs before returning to normal. (Even the blinking typing thing freezes in a solid line) The only other software which I encounter this is ezvid video editor. I'm guessing...