Visual Studio 2015 RTM Now Available

Discus and support Visual Studio 2015 RTM Now Available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today Soma announced the availability of Visual Studio 2015 RTM and invited Brian Harry and others to talk about new features and experiences. You can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Visual Studio 2015 RTM Now Available - Visual C++ Team Blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

:)

Brink, Jul 19, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows WDK on Visual Studio 2017 Community

John you are correct, Windows WDK is not currently supported on Visual Studio 2017. Windows WDK RS1 and RS2 are both supported on Visual Studio 2015.

Please Note: There is no need to uninstall Visual Studio 2017, you can run Visual Studio 2015 and 2017 side by side

DaveM121, Jul 19, 2015
  3. Linney Win User
    visual studio

If you start uninstalling bits and pieces then some parts of the program, or older programs, may fail to work properly. Did you select all these so called extras or were they installed automatically. If the latter then you may need them?

Visual Studio 2015 System Requirements

Visual Studio 2013 System Requirements

"In Visual Studio 2015, Visual C++ is not installed by default. When installing, be sure to choose Custom installation and then choose the C++ components you require. Or, if Visual Studio is already installed, choose File | New | Project | C++ and you will
    be prompted to install the necessary components."

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Make the Visual Studio installer more customizable

Make the Visual Studio installer more customizable

Linney, Jul 19, 2015
Thema:

1. Visual Studio 2015 RTM Now Available - Similar Threads - Visual Studio 2015

2. I havent updated my windows since many days and now it wont update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I havent updated my windows since many days and now it wont update: I searched this sites Q/A faq and many places online, but didnt find a solution. The current updates going on in my windows 10, are: 2017-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1507 for x64-based Systems (KB4022727). Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems...
  3. i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite: i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-update-windows-10-to-vesion-1803-and-now-i-cant/ade8d237-3e4e-449e-9bef-e7d235a8d1ba"
  4. New Visual Studio 2017 version 15.8

in Windows 10 News
    New Visual Studio 2017 version 15.8: Today we are releasing Visual Studio 2017 version 15.8. In this version we have focused on productivity, performance and bug fixes. There are many new features you‘ll find useful, but in this post, I’ll underscore the highlights you may be most interested in. For the complete...
  5. Visual Studio Code Blur

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio Code Blur: Hello, since the last update occured,i had a problem with vs code which is blurry text on the whole program ... Hope that you guys help me with this problem ! Tajeddine. [IMG]...
  6. Free Burning Studio virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free Burning Studio virus: Zone Alarm who I've been with for years and not let me down once, keeps having to quarantine a virus called "Free Burning Studio". I've tried to remove it with Malwarebytes but still no luck.... Anyone else had this problem and were they able to remove it ? 116002
  7. Windows 10 Build 16299.611 is now available, download offline installers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 16299.611 is now available, download offline installers: If you’re still running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, a new patch is now available for you. For those planning to upgrade their PCs manually, the direct download links for Windows 10 KB4343897 are also available. KB4343897 for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version...
  8. Concepts, the popular sketching app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Concepts, the popular sketching app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Concepts, the award-winning, advanced sketching and design app for professional creators is now available for Windows 10 via the Microsoft Store. The Concepts is a very popular app on the Apple App Store for iOS devices. It comes with features like infinite canvas and organic...
  9. Windows 1803 is working well now? No bugs , etc...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1803 is working well now? No bugs , etc...: I heard that windows 1803 was released a few months ago ( in march , i think ) , with a lot of bugs , and some computers we're not able to boot up , for some people, also , this update came with driver bugs and etc.. Should I do this update ? It's working very well...
  10. Windows 10 Build 17738 now available with improvements in Fast Ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17738 now available with improvements in Fast Ring: As part of Patch Tuesday, Microsoft generally releases builds for its older versions of Windows 10. But as a surprise Microsoft today released a new Windows 10 Insider Build 17738 for Fast Ring insiders along with builds for its older versions. Since Redstone 5 is now in the...