Windows 10: Visual Studio 2017 Launch Event March 7-8

Discus and support Visual Studio 2017 Launch Event March 7-8 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re excited to announce that Visual Studio 2017 will be available for download on Tuesday, March 7, 2017! Join us online for a two-day virtual event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Visual Studio 2017 Launch Event March 7-8

Source: What's New in Visual Studio 2017 | Product Updates and News

:)

Brink, Mar 5, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows WDK on Visual Studio 2017 Community

John you are correct, Windows WDK is not currently supported on Visual Studio 2017. Windows WDK RS1 and RS2 are both supported on Visual Studio 2015.

Please Note: There is no need to uninstall Visual Studio 2017, you can run Visual Studio 2015 and 2017 side by side

DaveM121, Mar 5, 2017
  3. Jeffel P. Win User
    [Visual Studio Enterprise/Professional 2017] Using Activation Key on New Laptop

Hi. I need help with using the product key/activation code to activate the Visual Studio in my new laptop.

1. I downloaded Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 on my old laptop.

2. I received an installer for Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 and Professional 2017.

3. I installed VS Professional on my old laptop and activated it.

4. -- I received a new laptop, so I uninstalled Visual Studio 2017 and Visual Studio Installer from my old laptop. --

5. I downloaded the same file into my new laptop and received the same programs.

6. I installed VS Professional 2017.

7. I tried activating it, but it failed.

How do I transfer the activation code to my new laptop? Are there any other programs I've missed that I need to uninstall? I'm not sure what else is there...

Jeffel P., Mar 5, 2017
Thema:

Visual Studio 2017 Launch Event March 7-8

1. Visual Studio 2017 Launch Event March 7-8 - Similar Threads - Visual Studio 2017

2. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  3. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  4. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. visual studio 2017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio 2017: The product failed to install due to one or more package failures. You can search for solutions using the information below, retry the installation, or remove the product from your machine. Following is a collection of individual package failures. To search for existing...
  6. Visual Studio 2019 Launch Event on April 2

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 Launch Event on April 2: At Connect(); a little over two months ago, we released the first Visual Studio 2019 Preview. Based on your inputs, we’ve made several improvements to Visual Studio 2019 in our endeavor to make this the best Visual Studio yet. On behalf of our entire team, I’m excited to...
  7. Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017: You might want to use the Visual Studio Modeling SDK if you have one of these requirements: Create Graphical or Form-Based modeling designers. For these, you can use the DSL Tools Enable transformation of T4 templates part of the build. For these you can use the T4 SDK...
  8. Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap: This document provides a peek into what's next for Visual Studio. It captures some of the significant features we are currently committed to, and a rough timeframe for when you can expect to see them. It is not a comprehensive list of all new features in Visual Studio, but is...
  9. Visual Studio 2017 is Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 is Now Available: Visual Studio 2017 is here! Celebrate 20 years of Visual Studio with fellow developers in your area, join us on Twitter, and download Visual Studio 2017 now. Don’t forget to sign up for tomorrow’s full day of free training at Microsoft Virtual Academy on Wednesday, March 8....
  10. Join Us: Visual Studio 2017 Launch Event and 20th Anniversary

in Windows 10 News
    Join Us: Visual Studio 2017 Launch Event and 20th Anniversary: Twenty-five years ago, I started my first day at Microsoft as a developer on the Access team, and then as a developer on a newly created product – Visual InterDev. I remember how the emphasis was on the Visual part of our various product offerings, we have come a long way to...