Windows 10: Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap

Discus and support Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This document provides a peek into what's next for Visual Studio. It captures some of the significant features we are currently committed to, and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap for 2018 | Microsoft Docs

:)

Brink, Apr 6, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows WDK on Visual Studio 2017 Community

John you are correct, Windows WDK is not currently supported on Visual Studio 2017. Windows WDK RS1 and RS2 are both supported on Visual Studio 2015.

Please Note: There is no need to uninstall Visual Studio 2017, you can run Visual Studio 2015 and 2017 side by side

DaveM121, Apr 6, 2018
  3. Network drives disables after installing Visual Studio 2017

After installing Visual studio 2017. I can't access my network drives.

- The problems only occur after installing Visual studio 2017.

- There is no problems if it is Visual Studio 2015

- The user credentials ect. works fine before installation of Visual Studio 2017

- If l I logon with admin user, there is no problems

- Even though I use the users credentials to access the network

Hope that someone can help me. Thanks.

Jonas Storm Nikolajsen, Apr 6, 2018
Thema:

Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap

1. Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap - Similar Threads - Visual Studio 2017

2. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  3. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  4. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Visual Studio 2017 Redistributable x84

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio 2017 Redistributable x84: May I please have a download link for the Visual Studio 2017 Redistributable x84 version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-2017-redistributable-x84/30929ea0-f33d-4135-9e93-dbdce76dd54e
  6. visual studio 2017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio 2017: The product failed to install due to one or more package failures. You can search for solutions using the information below, retry the installation, or remove the product from your machine. Following is a collection of individual package failures. To search for existing...
  7. Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information: Yesterday, we covered What’s next for Visual Studio for Mac, and today we’ve updated our Visual Studio Roadmap so you can see the latest news about what we’re working on. We’re particularly excited to share this update since it includes information about the first preview of...
  8. Visual Studio 2017 roadmap now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 roadmap now available: With the release of Visual Studio 2017, we moved to a release schedule that delivers new features and fixes to you faster. With this faster iteration, we heard you would like more visibility into what’s coming. So, we’ve now published the Visual Studio Roadmap. The roadmap...
  9. Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017: You might want to use the Visual Studio Modeling SDK if you have one of these requirements: Create Graphical or Form-Based modeling designers. For these, you can use the DSL Tools Enable transformation of T4 templates part of the build. For these you can use the T4 SDK...
  10. Visual Studio 2017 is Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 is Now Available: Visual Studio 2017 is here! Celebrate 20 years of Visual Studio with fellow developers in your area, join us on Twitter, and download Visual Studio 2017 now. Don’t forget to sign up for tomorrow’s full day of free training at Microsoft Virtual Academy on Wednesday, March 8....