Windows 10: Visual Studio 6.0

Discus and support Visual Studio 6.0 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a licensed version of Visual Studio 6.0. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I am unable to install Visual Studio 6.0 Please advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Govindan, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Govindan Win User

Visual Studio 6.0

I have a licensed version of Visual Studio 6.0.

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.

I am unable to install Visual Studio 6.0

Please advise

:)

Govindan, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Visual Studio 6.0

Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

Source: The Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017 | Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management

Brink, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Visual Studio 6.0

1. Visual Studio 6.0 - Similar Threads - Visual Studio

2. Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page: I can't design my app on Visual Studio and I have an old edge Can't reach this pageI'm not using HTML I'm not enabled Internet Explorer 11 from optional features...
  3. Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page: I can't design my app on Visual Studio and I have an old edge Can't reach this pageI'm not using HTML I'm not enabled Internet Explorer 11 from optional features...
  4. Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...: Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to properly install.https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/MicrosoftVisualStudioTestToolsProjFS/10636048Please see my post here about visual studio. They're saying this is a Windows...
  5. Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...

Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...: Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to properly install.https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/MicrosoftVisualStudioTestToolsProjFS/10636048Please see my post here about visual studio. They're saying this is a Windows...
  6. visual studio went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    visual studio went wrong: when i type my code in by key board, it says my code is wrong, while i copy my code in from another document, the ide says it's right. the thing is these two bunches of codes are entirely same!!!...
  7. visual studio went wrong

visual studio went wrong: when i type my code in by key board, it says my code is wrong, while i copy my code in from another document, the ide says it's right. the thing is these two bunches of codes are entirely same!!!...
  8. Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll: I cant install new tools for visual studio right now and I can't compile a dll I am working on. My folders even new ones that I create continue to display a read only attribute that I have never once seen applied to my folders in 30 years of using windows. I'm no programmer...
  9. Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll

Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll: I cant install new tools for visual studio right now and I can't compile a dll I am working on. My folders even new ones that I create continue to display a read only attribute that I have never once seen applied to my folders in 30 years of using windows. I'm no programmer...
  10. visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit

visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit: I encountered a problem when visual studio updating to 17.9.3, it prompt that uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit showed in picture. But I am using Win10 ltsc 2021, i didn't install win11sdk!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. visual studio 6.0 not autocompleting