Windows 10: visual studio activation

Discus and support visual studio activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently downloaded visual studio 2017 off the Microsoft site. Works fine but I was never prompted to enter my product key. How do I activate using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JeffBrown9410, Dec 8, 2018.

1. visual studio activation

Recently downloaded visual studio 2017 off the Microsoft site. Works fine but I was never prompted to enter my product key. How do I activate using product key?

:)

JeffBrown9410, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

visual studio activation

Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

Source: The Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017 | Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management

Brink, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

visual studio activation

1. visual studio activation - Similar Threads - visual studio activation

2. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  3. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  4. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  5. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  6. Visual Studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual Studio: Hello is visual studio a virus? Someone said that its a virus, and also he said its made by Microsoft. So is it a virus?... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/visual-studio/b36cdc26-644b-468d-a4bf-d966c62f1d63
  7. visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio: I had major problems with screen flickering. Not device manager so I began uninstalling apps. Then reinstalling. All of a sudden after weeks the flickering is gone and I do not know what caused it. I have no idea what Visual Studio is, but I uninstalled a few versions,...
  8. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio: Hi, BACKGROUND: I am downloading visual studio onto a new PC I've had for a couple of months, I had downloaded VS on a previous PC before. The hard drive of the PC on which I want to download has been corrupted before and I've had couple of issues with the PC before as...
  9. visual studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    visual studio: Is microsft visual studio is safe for my windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio/c2832170-da68-41ff-91ed-fd78c73310ab
  10. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...