Windows 10: Visual Studio blocked by MS Defender

Discus and support Visual Studio blocked by MS Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, We have observed issues with using Visual Studio. Here are some insights of error pop-up. Could you please elaborate why it is detected and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ieva Auzina, May 13, 2020.

1. Visual Studio blocked by MS Defender

Hello,

We have observed issues with using Visual Studio.

Here are some insights of error pop-up.

Could you please elaborate why it is detected and possibly remove it from detection list?

Visual Studio blocked by MS Defender 2ee0de3d-e8c2-43ed-b594-065a1128c4a0?upload=true.png

:)

Ieva Auzina, May 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, May 13, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection Service slowing down Visual Studio etc.

I had to add Visual Studio to the exclusion list in Defender to overcome this problem

Click HERE for an article that will show how to achieve this

I hope this Helps!

DaveM121, May 13, 2020
  4. RichardC Win User

Visual Studio blocked by MS Defender

MS Visual Studio

Visual Studio blocked by MS Defender [​IMG]

RichardC, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Visual Studio blocked by MS Defender

1. Visual Studio blocked by MS Defender - Similar Threads - Visual Studio blocked

2. Visual Studio Blocks app Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Blocks app Request: Dear Microsoft Team, I am writing to you with a suggestion for a new app that I think would be very useful and innovative for people who want to learn to code without any prior experience. The app would be a mix of Visual Studio and VS Code, but it would use only block-based...
  3. Visual Studio Blocks app Request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio Blocks app Request: Dear Microsoft Team, I am writing to you with a suggestion for a new app that I think would be very useful and innovative for people who want to learn to code without any prior experience. The app would be a mix of Visual Studio and VS Code, but it would use only block-based...
  4. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  5. Visual Studio

Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  6. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio: Hi, BACKGROUND: I am downloading visual studio onto a new PC I've had for a couple of months, I had downloaded VS on a previous PC before. The hard drive of the PC on which I want to download has been corrupted before and I've had couple of issues with the PC before as...
  7. visual studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    visual studio: Is microsft visual studio is safe for my windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio/c2832170-da68-41ff-91ed-fd78c73310ab
  8. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...
  9. MS Visual Studio

MS Visual Studio: On November 11th MS downloaded the following files through normal updates. After some researching, I found that this applies to a beta release of Visual Studio. I don't have it on my system and don't plan to use it. Is it safe to delete these files? It's not a lot space, but...
  10. Setup blocked - Visual studio installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup blocked - Visual studio installing: Hi, I installing Visual Studio 2013 on windows 10 but when I start setup program, It said me Setup Blocked. Under this is ,,Windows Program Compatibility mode is on. Turn it off and then try Setup again." Full window you can see on screenshot. I try all methods on internet,...