Windows 10: Visual Studio C script detected as Trojan virus

Discus and support Visual Studio C script detected as Trojan virus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, I am trying to write a simple C code script on visual studio and it keeps getting detected as a Trojan:Win32/Ludicrouz.Z threat.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Meera_24, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Meera_24 Win User

Visual Studio C script detected as Trojan virus

Visual Studio C script detected as Trojan virus c6454c9b-f48b-4afa-806d-19bf2734f43a?upload=true.png

Hi,

I am trying to write a simple C code script on visual studio and it keeps getting detected as a Trojan:Win32/Ludicrouz.Z threat. Visual studio keeps timing out with the error that "operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted". I have reinstalled and installed VS2019 multiple times, and C++ works fine. I dont know what the issue is.

:)

Meera_24, Feb 27, 2020

2. Microsoft's Windows Defender detects trojans in Microsoft's Visual Studio Code???

Hi,

I'm using Visual Studio Code to work with different scripts and code files. But today Windows Defender detected a file as a "threat":

Trojan: PowerShell/Peasecto.A
    Alert level: Severe

Recommended action: Remove the threat now.

Category: Trojan

Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Learn more:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=142185&name=&threatid=<2147725478>

file: C:\Users\Carlos\.vscode\extensions\ms-vscode.powershell-1.5.1\modules\PSScriptAnalyzer\PSScriptAnalyzer.psd1

So... Microsoft's Windows Defender detects Microsoft's extension as a virus now?

Cheers

Carlos J. S. A., Feb 27, 2020
  3. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Visual Studio C script detected as Trojan virus

Script Error while running C++ program in visual studio 2015

If the program is working correctly you can disable the warnings.

From IE> Tools> Internet Options> Advanced...

Check "Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)"

and "Disable script debugging (Other)"

and uncheck "Display a notification about every script error."

There are other troubleshooting steps in this article:

How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer on Windows-based computers:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308260

If you want to debug and fix the program, that's an issue that should be posted to one of the Visual Studio forums or perhaps even a JavaScript forum.

To find a Visual Studio forum, [view all] on the left side of this page

Msdn forums

Don

Don Varnau, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Visual Studio C script detected as Trojan virus

1. Visual Studio C script detected as Trojan virus - Similar Threads - Visual Studio script

2. Trojan detected in my own script?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan detected in my own script?: I created a Visual Studio 2022 C# project for a game maker. In this project, I wrote a script to execute the code from the richTextBox1 in your game DLL. However, Microsoft Defender has flagged it as a trojan with the message "This program is dangerous and it executes...
  3. Trojan detected in my own script?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan detected in my own script?: I created a Visual Studio 2022 C# project for a game maker. In this project, I wrote a script to execute the code from the richTextBox1 in your game DLL. However, Microsoft Defender has flagged it as a trojan with the message "This program is dangerous and it executes...
  4. VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019

VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019: i want to run a program which needs API-MS-WIN-CORE-SYSINFO-L1-2-1.DLL, which i'm told, is part of the above package.I get an error saying I cannot install it unless I uninstall the package for Visual Studio 2022Can I do this? Won't it disable the VS 2022?Thanks...
  5. Trojan found in Visual Studio 16.11.1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan found in Visual Studio 16.11.1: A Malwarebytes scan identifies "RedLine Stealer" in Visual Studio 2019 V16.11.1:"Spyware.RedLineStealer, C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Packages\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Platform.CrossRepositorySearch,version=16.11.31.23313\payload.vsix"RedLine Stealer is a very serious...
  6. Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.

Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.: So, i had a file from my game cyberpunk2077, i made it zip and then windows defender said, it is a virus. I am really frightened, i made it quarantanne and this file just disappear from deskop. Is it false positive? I visited a website and there was wrote that it is an error...
  7. Microsoft Security Essentials Detects Visual C++ as Virus

Microsoft Security Essentials Detects Visual C++ as Virus: Security Essentials will not allow me to install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015. It keeps saying there was a virus detected. Is there anyway to resolve this issue without uninstalling Security Essentials? [Original Title: Security Essentials]...
  8. Microsoft Visual Studio C#

Microsoft Visual Studio C#: So I've been getting into C# lately and I've been trying to get tile bars in C# but I just can figure out how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-studio-c/de1450dd-18f2-4458-9e22-d62124e22de0
  9. C++ on Visual Studio Mac

C++ on Visual Studio Mac: Hello, I plan on buying a Macbook soon and will be taking a C++ programming class that I need to turn projects in on Visual Studio. Is there any way to download Visual Studio on Mac and be able to use C++? If not, could I work on a C++ program on Xcode and transfer it into...
  10. microsoft visual studio c++

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft visual studio c++: why i have so much microsoft visual studio c++ can i uninstall them[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-studio-c/aadbad4b-4e91-4086-a546-b7f906b2f387

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Trojan:Win32/Ludicrouz.J

2. visual studio trojan

3. win32/ludicrouz.j

4. trojan:win32/ludicrouz.z visual studio,
  5. trojan win32/ludicrouz j,
  6. visual studio code virus detected,
  7. vs2019 c debug virus,
  8. visual studio ludicrouz.j,
  9. ludicrouz.j trojan,
  10. Win32/Ludicrouz.Z,
  11. ludicrouz in visual studio,