Windows 10: Visual Studio Code problem

Discus and support Visual Studio Code problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't even know how to ask this question, but what's up with lines being crossed out and the word Music being there. How do I turn this off? If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cupboy1, Jun 17, 2021.

1. cupboy1 Win User

Visual Studio Code problem

I don't even know how to ask this question, but what's up with lines being crossed out and the word Music being there. How do I turn this off? If I right click it says "replace" or "dismiss". If I choose replace it puts the word Music in there. Why does it even think I want to do that?Note: This has nothing to do with the category or windows version or windows topic that I chose, but choices were limited. Is there a better place to ask this question?

:)

cupboy1, Jun 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

Read more: Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

Brink, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release

Read more: Python in Visual Studio Code Python at Microsoft

Brink, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Visual Studio Code problem - Similar Threads - Visual Studio Code

2. Visual Studio Code Debugger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Code Debugger: When completing a school project using html files and css files, I accidently tried to run the css file in chrome instead of the html and now my launch.json says launchlocalhost.json and i can't figure out how to get it back to normal. it won't run my program anymore. I have...
  3. Visual Studio Code and HTML

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Code and HTML: I've been setting up Visual Studio Code for a while now.I'm down to attempting to get VS Code to open and execute HTML files.I found a way to do this after watching Tech Decode on YouTube.Google Chrome is installed in C:\Programs\Google\Chrome\Application. It executes without...
  4. Visual Studio Code and HTML

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio Code and HTML: I've been setting up Visual Studio Code for a while now.I'm down to attempting to get VS Code to open and execute HTML files.I found a way to do this after watching Tech Decode on YouTube.Google Chrome is installed in C:\Programs\Google\Chrome\Application. It executes without...
  5. Visual Studio Code and HTML

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Search on Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search on Visual Studio Code: I'm a software developer and I'm looking to see if there is any way to search for specific attributes or elements in a file in Microsoft's VScode. Are there any extensions that would allow me to complete this?...
  7. Search on Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search on Visual Studio Code: I'm a software developer and I'm looking to see if there is any way to search for specific attributes or elements in a file in Microsoft's VScode. Are there any extensions that would allow me to complete this?...
  8. VISUAL STUDIO CODE BLUR...?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VISUAL STUDIO CODE BLUR...?: I'm getting these blurs while using VSC, can someone tell me what's causing this? It doesn't happen while using any other application, only happens when using VSC... [ATTACH][ATTACH]i...
  9. Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio Code: Does anyone know why VS code keeps looking like this when I move my cursor around? It also happens when I minimize it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/1ef1f542-31a9-4955-b1e6-de5d8347abe2
  10. visual studio code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    visual studio code: see this error in this main function is there but also the error shows I send u this screen shot tell me what is the problem[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/967d7874-6286-45e7-b899-b6a91312cffd"