Windows 10: Visual Studio Code problem

Discus and support Visual Studio Code problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't even know how to ask this question, but what's up with lines being crossed out and the word Music being there. How do I turn this off? If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cupboy1, Jun 17, 2021.

1. cupboy1 Win User

Visual Studio Code problem

I don't even know how to ask this question, but what's up with lines being crossed out and the word Music being there. How do I turn this off? If I right click it says "replace" or "dismiss". If I choose replace it puts the word Music in there. Why does it even think I want to do that?Note: This has nothing to do with the category or windows version or windows topic that I chose, but choices were limited. Is there a better place to ask this question?

:)

cupboy1, Jun 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

Read more: Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

Brink, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release

Read more: Python in Visual Studio Code Python at Microsoft

Brink, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Visual Studio Code problem - Similar Threads - Visual Studio Code

2. Problem with Microsoft Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft Visual Studio: Hi, Iv'e been getting this error witch i do not know how to fix, so if anybody does please reply, it will help me a lot. So the problem is that, when I want to create a new project or open an project it shows me an error. Error appeared when I open Forms app in Visual...
  3. VISUAL STUDIO CODE BLUR...?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VISUAL STUDIO CODE BLUR...?: I'm getting these blurs while using VSC, can someone tell me what's causing this? It doesn't happen while using any other application, only happens when using VSC... [ATTACH][ATTACH]i...
  4. Error in Visual Studio Code

Error in Visual Studio Code: I am getting this error. How can i fix it? Please help me..[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-visual-studio-code/db09fc5f-0f8c-4169-bdb2-5934428d5764
  5. Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio Code: Does anyone know why VS code keeps looking like this when I move my cursor around? It also happens when I minimize it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/1ef1f542-31a9-4955-b1e6-de5d8347abe2
  6. visual studio code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    visual studio code: see this error in this main function is there but also the error shows I send u this screen shot tell me what is the problem[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/967d7874-6286-45e7-b899-b6a91312cffd"
  7. Visual Studio compile problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Studio compile problem: How do you fix a problem where the program cannot find the file for the project when compiling. The setup was default and should be found by Visual Studio, but I get an message box about this. There is no problem with the code, just can't seem to find the file. I can pull the...
  8. Visual Studio Code Blur

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio Code Blur: Hello, since the last update occured,i had a problem with vs code which is blurry text on the whole program ... Hope that you guys help me with this problem ! Tajeddine. [IMG]...
  9. Visual Studio Code - Preview Version

Visual Studio Code - Preview Version: So far.,.. it's rather good for a basic editor. I need to play around with it a lot more but I like what I see in it so far. Here's the location for the tool: Visual Studio Code - Code Editing. Redefined Have fun and give it a try. Jeff *Smile Edit: Image with Python...
  10. Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 News
    Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code: August 7, 2017 Ramya Rao, @ramyanexus In the July 2017 release of Visual Studio Code (version 1.15), we're shipping a better Emmet experience which has been in preview for the past 2 releases. It's features include: Emmet abbreviation expansions in...