Windows 10: Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop installation

Discus and support Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop installation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloI installed Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop. I got it from the official Microsoft website older versions with a Dev Essential free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jip Mart, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Jip Mart Win User

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop installation

HelloI installed Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop. I got it from the official Microsoft website older versions with a Dev Essential free account. The software was marked as requiring NO PRODUCT KEY. The sofware didn't say it was a trial version.I burnt the DVD and the installation went fine. After one month, the program wouldn't work any longer. It said I had finished the trial period. It sent me to broken links. I had to uninstall it because there was nothing else to do.How is that possible?? You cannot give the ability to download a product that cannot be used !!!! That's tot

:)

Jip Mart, Mar 31, 2023

2. Download for Microsoft visual studio 2013 express edition

According to the following page, you can download it at the following link:

https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/older-downloads/

You will need to have an account setup:

To download any product from the following list, click the download button and log in with your Visual Studio Subscription account when prompted. If you don’t have a Visual Studio Subscription, you can create one for free by clicking on “Create a new Microsoft
    account” on the login page.

Visual Studio Community 2013; Visual Studio Professional 2013; Visual Studio Premium 2013; Visual Studio Ultimate 2013

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Express 2013

Team Explorer for Visual Studio 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Shell (Integrated)

Visual Studio 2013 SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Modeling SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Agents

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Web

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop

Andre Da Costa, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Visual Studio 2013

Hello...

Two questions:

1. How do I open a project from web developer express 2010, in visual studio 2013?

2. How do I get to design mode in visual studio 2013?

I've been trying to figure this out for weeks.

Thanks for the help..

jeff

jeffzervos, Mar 31, 2023
  4. LillyRV Win User

Download for Microsoft visual studio 2013 express edition

Where I can found a download page for Microsoft visual studio 2013 express edition.

I have tried below URL but it seems no longer available.

LillyRV, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

1. Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop installation - Similar Threads - Visual Studio Express

2. Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop installation: HelloI installed Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows desktop. I got it from the official Microsoft website older versions with a Dev Essential free account. The software was marked as requiring NO PRODUCT KEY. The sofware didn't say it was a trial version.I burnt the DVD...
  3. Can’t install Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t install Visual Studio: Good evening to the community,I am currently trying to install Visual Studio Community 2022 on a Windows 10 Enterprise machine. It is running the newest version of Windows. When trying to install it from the Microsoft Store it says that my organization used Windows App...
  4. Can’t install Visual Studio

Can’t install Visual Studio: Good evening to the community,I am currently trying to install Visual Studio Community 2022 on a Windows 10 Enterprise machine. It is running the newest version of Windows. When trying to install it from the Microsoft Store it says that my organization used Windows App...
  5. Visual C++ MFC MBCS Library for Visual Studio 2013 ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual C++ MFC MBCS Library for Visual Studio 2013 ERROR: I am trying to download Visual C++ MFC MBCS Library for visual Studio 2013 I get these 2 following error message: Microsoft Visual Studio is required, but it is not installed on this computer, Please install and retry. Stopping installation. This product applies only to...
  6. Installation of visual studio.

Installation of visual studio.: Please someone ask me how to install visual studio. And prepare it for c/c++ Programming. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-visual-studio/b2351f20-7e97-44c7-81dd-655150b1e976
  7. upgrading Visual C== 6.0 to Visual Studio 2013

upgrading Visual C== 6.0 to Visual Studio 2013: we have a very complex C++ app that is using MFC, OLE that we need to upgrade to be developed in Visual Studio 2013. When I try to compile it in 2013 I run into all kinds to compiler errors and would like to know which is the best and safest wy to move it from Visual Studio...
  8. Visual Studio Installer

Visual Studio Installer: I noticed this after clicked Visual Studio Installer on screen that is taking forever. Is that normal for this " fetching your files " So far already have 1.67 MB downloading of 67.25 MB. Is there another way to install quicker than this. More likely will see this a whole day...
  9. Visual Studio 2013 Windows Compatibility Error

Visual Studio 2013 Windows Compatibility Error: I'v been trying to install a copy of Visual Studio 2013, and I run into an error before it even starts to install that says something along the lines of, "Windows Compatibility Mode must be turned off." Visual Studio 2015 works fine, but 2013 will not go past that one error...
  10. bsod's after installation visual studio express

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod's after installation visual studio express: On windows 10 after the installation of visual studio express called community 2015 I got regurarly a bsod when I logged in my sleeping laptop.How is this possible?Because visual studio is a user mode application. my minidump directory is empty: I have the impression the...