Windows 10: Visual Studio for Windows 10 Please help more info in the desc.

Discus and support Visual Studio for Windows 10 Please help more info in the desc. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to download visual studio for windows, but always get "The path D:\ is invalid.". It is USB. Because as I said from my other posts, I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PleaseHelpmemyine, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Visual Studio for Windows 10 Please help more info in the desc.

I want to download visual studio for windows, but always get "The path D:\ is invalid.". It is USB. Because as I said from my other posts, I don't have any place in C:\ and I can't get any. So is it possible to download VS on USB? Thank you.

:)

PleaseHelpmemyine, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Visual Studio for Windows 10 Please help more info in the desc.

Visual Studio 2010 to release March 22

Major feature changes:
    • Tools for Windows 7 and SharePoint 2010
    • drag-and-drop bindings with Silverlight and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
    • The inclusion of the Dynamic Language Runtime (DLR) for programming with scripting languages
    • Parallel programming support

FordGT90Concept, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Visual Studio for Windows 10 Please help more info in the desc.

1. Visual Studio for Windows 10 Please help more info in the desc. - Similar Threads - Visual Studio Please

2. visual studio code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    visual studio code: see this error in this main function is there but also the error shows I send u this screen shot tell me what is the problem[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/967d7874-6286-45e7-b899-b6a91312cffd"
  3. Visual Studio 6.0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio 6.0: I have a licensed version of Visual Studio 6.0. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I am unable to install Visual Studio 6.0 Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-60/6e174642-23dc-4862-9503-7bbd1eeb4643
  4. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...
  5. Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information: Yesterday, we covered What’s next for Visual Studio for Mac, and today we’ve updated our Visual Studio Roadmap so you can see the latest news about what we’re working on. We’re particularly excited to share this update since it includes information about the first preview of...
  6. about visual studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    about visual studio: I decided to learn c++ and downloaded visual studio. Then i wrote some code and debug and at the end i got errors like; ConsoleApplication1.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file. And some more with different dll names....
  7. Visual Studio

Visual Studio: Hello everyone! I am running Windows 10. Is it possible to download either VS 2013 or VS 2015? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/visual-studio/1890da9f-ed04-47d4-9f7f-480bb12fed5a
  8. Visual Studio 2012

Visual Studio 2012: Hello, I have built a video library application using Visual Studio 2012. It had been running very well for almost a year but since the last large Windows 10 update the program keeps crashing. It is a very basic program that reads information from a SQL database about video...
  9. visual studio 17

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    visual studio 17: Is it normal to have to repair this installation every few starts because it hangs up at the splash screen? windows 10. fresh install of VS17. Have tried all the suggestions on web. Looking for ideas. I have to burn an hour or two just to get VS17 running....
  10. Visual Studio Installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio Installer: I noticed this after clicked Visual Studio Installer on screen that is taking forever. Is that normal for this " fetching your files " So far already have 1.67 MB downloading of 67.25 MB. Is there another way to install quicker than this. More likely will see this a whole day...