Windows 10: Visual Studio IntelliCode supports more languages and learns from code

Discus and support Visual Studio IntelliCode supports more languages and learns from code in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Build 2018, we announced Visual Studio IntelliCode, a set of AI-assisted capabilities that improve developer productivity. IntelliCode includes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Visual Studio IntelliCode supports more languages and learns from code

Source: Visual Studio IntelliCode supports more languages and learns from your code | The Visual Studio Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode

Source: Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

Read more: Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Visual Studio IntelliCode supports more languages and learns from code - Similar Threads - Visual Studio IntelliCode

2. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio: Hello everyone! I am running Windows 10. Is it possible to download either VS 2013 or VS 2015? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/visual-studio/1890da9f-ed04-47d4-9f7f-480bb12fed5a
  3. Visual Studio Code Blur

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio Code Blur: Hello, since the last update occured,i had a problem with vs code which is blurry text on the whole program ... Hope that you guys help me with this problem ! Tajeddine. [IMG]...
  4. Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode: Visual Studio IntelliCode brings you the next generation of developer productivity by providing AI-assisted development. Every keystroke and every review is informed by best practices and tailored to your code context. You can try it out today by downloading the experimental...
  5. Visual Studio Code - Preview Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio Code - Preview Version: So far.,.. it's rather good for a basic editor. I need to play around with it a lot more but I like what I see in it so far. Here's the location for the tool: Visual Studio Code - Code Editing. Redefined Have fun and give it a try. Jeff *Smile Edit: Image with Python...
  6. IS it support visual studio 2010 and sql 2012 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IS it support visual studio 2010 and sql 2012 ?: Hi I am software developer,i currently using win 7 ultimate sp1 ,VS2010 and sql 2012,if u update win 10,it work fine ?or visual studio also need to update 2012 or 2013 ? Regards 33376
  7. Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 News
    Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code: After supporting the widely adopted JUnit 4 with the Java Test Runner extension for Visual Studio Code, we’ve received suggestions to add additional test frameworks, like JUnit 5 and TestNG. We’ve added initial support for JUnit 5, including running, debugging test cases as...
  8. Announcing PowerShell for Visual Studio Code 1.0

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing PowerShell for Visual Studio Code 1.0: Today we are extremely excited to announce that the PowerShell extension for Visual Studio Code has reached version 1.0! We are shipping this update to line up with the PowerShell Core 6.0 Beta.1 release to provide the official PowerShell development experience for all...
  9. Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 News
    Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code: August 7, 2017 Ramya Rao, @ramyanexus In the July 2017 release of Visual Studio Code (version 1.15), we're shipping a better Emmet experience which has been in preview for the past 2 releases. It's features include: Emmet abbreviation expansions in...
  10. Visual Studio Code 1.0 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Code 1.0 now available: [img] Today we’re very proud to release version 1.0 of Visual Studio Code. Since our initial launch one year ago, 2 million developers have installed VS Code. Today, we’re excited to report that more than 500,000 developers actively use VS Code each month. What started...