Windows 10: Visual Studio IntelliCode supports more languages and learns from code

Discus and support Visual Studio IntelliCode supports more languages and learns from code in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Build 2018, we announced Visual Studio IntelliCode, a set of AI-assisted capabilities that improve developer productivity. IntelliCode includes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Visual Studio IntelliCode supports more languages and learns from code

Source: Visual Studio IntelliCode supports more languages and learns from your code | The Visual Studio Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode

Source: Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

Read more: Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Visual Studio IntelliCode supports more languages and learns from code - Similar Threads - Visual Studio IntelliCode

2. Visual Studio Code and HTML

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Code and HTML: I've been setting up Visual Studio Code for a while now.I'm down to attempting to get VS Code to open and execute HTML files.I found a way to do this after watching Tech Decode on YouTube.Google Chrome is installed in C:\Programs\Google\Chrome\Application. It executes without...
  3. Visual Studio Code and HTML

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio Code and HTML: I've been setting up Visual Studio Code for a while now.I'm down to attempting to get VS Code to open and execute HTML files.I found a way to do this after watching Tech Decode on YouTube.Google Chrome is installed in C:\Programs\Google\Chrome\Application. It executes without...
  4. Visual Studio Code problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio Code problem: I don't even know how to ask this question, but what's up with lines being crossed out and the word Music being there. How do I turn this off? If I right click it says "replace" or "dismiss". If I choose replace it puts the word Music in there. Why does it even think I want...
  5. Expanding Visual Studio 2019 support for Visual Studio Codespaces

in Windows 10 News
    Expanding Visual Studio 2019 support for Visual Studio Codespaces: Now more than ever, developers are juggling multiple projects at work and at home. New features, bug fixes, PR reviews, & prototypes all compete for time and attention on limited resources. Visual Studio Codespaces provides hosted development environments that allow you to...
  6. Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio Code: Does anyone know why VS code keeps looking like this when I move my cursor around? It also happens when I minimize it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/1ef1f542-31a9-4955-b1e6-de5d8347abe2
  7. visual studio code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    visual studio code: see this error in this main function is there but also the error shows I send u this screen shot tell me what is the problem[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/967d7874-6286-45e7-b899-b6a91312cffd"
  8. Announcing general availability of Visual Studio IntelliCode

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing general availability of Visual Studio IntelliCode: We’re excited to announce the general availability of Visual Studio IntelliCode and offer a sneak peek at an up-and-coming feature we think you’ll love! With the release of Visual Studio 2019 Version 16.1, IntelliCode will be included with any workload supporting C#, C++,...
  9. Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode: Visual Studio IntelliCode brings you the next generation of developer productivity by providing AI-assisted development. Every keystroke and every review is informed by best practices and tailored to your code context. You can try it out today by downloading the experimental...
  10. Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 News
    Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code: After supporting the widely adopted JUnit 4 with the Java Test Runner extension for Visual Studio Code, we’ve received suggestions to add additional test frameworks, like JUnit 5 and TestNG. We’ve added initial support for JUnit 5, including running, debugging test cases as...