Windows 10: Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger Start up program when i boot the PC.

Discus and support Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger Start up program when i boot the PC. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I every time I boot up my PC I get the two errors shown in the picture. I found an article here how to solve this but It didn't help much. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WantedStarling, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger Start up program when i boot the PC.

Hello, I every time I boot up my PC I get the two errors shown in the picture. I found an article here how to solve this but It didn't help much. Any suggestion what this is?

Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger Start up program when i boot the PC. fd21c837-a56f-4b37-958b-d49b54875631?upload=true.png

Thank you for your time

***Modify title from: An unhandled exception ('System.TypeInitializationException') occured in PresentationFontChache.exe***

:)

WantedStarling, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger Start up program when i boot the PC.

Disable Just-In-Time Debugger notification

Hello!

Any ideas how to get rid of Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger window? I already disabled JIT in visual studio following steps described here Debug using the Just-In-Time Debugger - Visual Studio But I'm
    still getting a lot of notification especially from Microsoft Edge. I really don't want to debug it! Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger Start up program when i boot the PC. :)

Here's the window I'm getting all the time:

Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger Start up program when i boot the PC. e20058ff-c375-478a-b5fe-3f5123fb7274?upload=true.png

AndrewGrebennikov, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger Start up program when i boot the PC.

1. Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger Start up program when i boot the PC. - Similar Threads - Visual Studio Debugger

2. Why does it say "Program" boot up when i start my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it say "Program" boot up when i start my pc?: i checked my programs that boot up when I launch my pc and I found "Program" boots up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-say-program-boot-up-when-i-start-my-pc/4430de7d-6915-4f35-9322-b0ef3b019ca1
  3. Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger win32 exception occured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger win32 exception occured: I seem to get an increasing amount of these errors daily occurring on my machine. I am unsure how to troubleshoot this error but I believe I may have some faulty hardware somewhere along the way since I am also seeing an increase in WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD occurring...
  4. Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger win32 exception occured

Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger win32 exception occured: I seem to get an increasing amount of these errors daily occurring on my machine. I am unsure how to troubleshoot this error but I believe I may have some faulty hardware somewhere along the way since I am also seeing an increase in WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD occurring...
  5. Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger win32 exception occured

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Visual Studio Code Debugger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Code Debugger: When completing a school project using html files and css files, I accidently tried to run the css file in chrome instead of the html and now my launch.json says launchlocalhost.json and i can't figure out how to get it back to normal. it won't run my program anymore. I have...
  7. Visual Studio Code Debugger

Visual Studio Code Debugger: When completing a school project using html files and css files, I accidently tried to run the css file in chrome instead of the html and now my launch.json says launchlocalhost.json and i can't figure out how to get it back to normal. it won't run my program anymore. I have...
  8. Just in time debugger

Just in time debugger: I have no idea what this is it just started popping up every time I start my PC. How do I fix or get rid of this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-in-time-debugger/4cbb6983-3101-4e43-bae1-c5cd7318bf2f
  9. Visual Studio just a blank screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio just a blank screen: I launched Visual Studio and no window pops up but it is visible from the taskbar. When I launch activities view I can see the app, but the app displays no content even in the activities window. It is just transparent and not even white like a "hung" application. What...
  10. Disable Just-In-Time Debugger notification

Disable Just-In-Time Debugger notification: Hello! Any ideas how to get rid of Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger window? I already disabled JIT in visual studio following steps described here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/debugger/debug-using-the-just-in-time-debugger?view=vs-2017 But I'm still...