Windows 10: Visual Studio (.NET Framework)

Discus and support Visual Studio (.NET Framework) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have the latest Framework 48 installed (along with the 48 runtime) on my Windows 10 desktop. Running Visual Studio 2017 Community. When I select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaveFashenpour, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Visual Studio (.NET Framework)

I have the latest Framework 48 installed (along with the 48 runtime) on my Windows 10 desktop.

Running Visual Studio 2017 Community.

When I select a NEW PROJECT and specify (.NET Framework) -- I get a dialog box which reads:

THIS TEMPLATE IS NOT PRESENT ON THE INSTALLATION.

Please help

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

DaveFashenpour, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Perseides Win User

Unable to install visual studio, required .net framework.

I'm trying to install visual studio community 2015, however it has an error '.net framework required for setup'.
    Tried installing .net framework 4.5 but it is stated that 'Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4.5 redistributable.'

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Perseides, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

Source: Microsoft Build 2018: New releases for Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Visual Studio (.NET Framework)

New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

Source: Microsoft Build 2018: New releases for Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Visual Studio (.NET Framework)

1. Visual Studio (.NET Framework) - Similar Threads - Visual Studio NET

2. SoftWire for Visual Studio .Net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SoftWire for Visual Studio .Net: Does anyone know how to get a hold of SoftWire software which was an extension to Microsoft Visual Studio .net over 20 years ago. The only contact information I could find online was the following information from the integration program partner contact sheet:Andrew White Ben...
  3. SoftWire for Visual Studio .Net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SoftWire for Visual Studio .Net: Does anyone know how to get a hold of SoftWire software which was an extension to Microsoft Visual Studio .net over 20 years ago. The only contact information I could find online was the following information from the integration program partner contact sheet:Andrew White Ben...
  4. Visual Studio & .Net Framework on Windows ARM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio & .Net Framework on Windows ARM: Is it possible to use Visual Studio to create Windows Forms Applications so using the .Net Framework on Windows ARM?This is kind of urgent....Thank you in advance for any help!...
  5. Visual Studio & .Net Framework on Windows ARM

Visual Studio & .Net Framework on Windows ARM: Is it possible to use Visual Studio to create Windows Forms Applications so using the .Net Framework on Windows ARM?This is kind of urgent....Thank you in advance for any help!...
  6. Visual Studio 2019 C# Windows Form .NET Frameworks CS0120

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio 2019 C# Windows Form .NET Frameworks CS0120: HI! I am trying to make an app, and i made i just how i like it, and I tried to Build it, and it gave me the code in the subject saying "An object reference is required for the non-static feild, method, or property. My script was perfect, even when I built it earlier, but...
  7. DPC latency after install Visual studio .NET framework

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC latency after install Visual studio .NET framework: Hello, i have a problem with sound on my windows 10 (64bit) Here is a video showing the problem: video As you can see, the sounds sometimes jump, it is more and more present, even on my other devices (the sounds that pass through a cable jack, a usb headset, my screens...
  8. New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

in Windows 10 News
    New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms: Microsoft Build has always been a time when we deliver a wealth of developer-focused announcements. It’s an opportunity to share our vision for developer experiences across mobile, AR/VR, cloud, web, desktop, IoT and AI. This year, I’m excited to have brought this vision to...
  9. Unable to install visual studio, required .net framework.

Unable to install visual studio, required .net framework.: I'm trying to install visual studio community 2015, however it has an error '.net framework required for setup'. Tried installing .net framework 4.5 but it is stated that 'Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the...
  10. Net framework and visual c++

Net framework and visual c++: I just install windows 10 to my laptop, do i need to install all NET Framework and M Visual C++ or it automatically installed when u install the window? 102399