Windows 10: Visual Studio Preview Features page has a new look

Discus and support Visual Studio Preview Features page has a new look in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Preview Features page under Tools > Options > Environment has a new look! We introduced the Preview Features page so that you can easily find these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Visual Studio Preview Features page has a new look

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/visua...visual-studio/

:)

Brink, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 Preview 2 now released

Source: Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 Preview 2 | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.7 Preview 1

Source: Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.7 Preview 1 | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Visual Studio Preview Features page has a new look - Similar Threads - Visual Studio Preview

2. Looking for Visual Studio 2010 SP1 x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for Visual Studio 2010 SP1 x64: I need Visual Studio 2010 x64 in order to run several programs older xbox games through EA desktop beta. Without it I'm getting a persistent MSVCR100.dll error.Search results for this file on the Microsoft site and older forum posts produce a 404, but I don't think it's been...
  3. Visual Studio 2019 v16.8 Preview 2 Releases New Features

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 v16.8 Preview 2 Releases New Features: New features in Git Integration, .NET Productivity, Web Tools, and Xamarin are releasing in Visual Studio 2019 v16.8 Preview 2. Each of our teams continue to work hard to delight our developers. For this reason, Preview releases are some of the most exciting for us as we wait...
  4. Introducing first preview of the new Visual Studio terminal

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing first preview of the new Visual Studio terminal: Building on the momentum from the recently announced Developer PowerShell, we are excited to share the first preview of the new Visual Studio terminal. This new preview experience is part of Visual Studio version 16.3 Preview 3. [ATTACH] Rather than build everything from...
  5. New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

in Windows 10 News
    New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms: Microsoft Build has always been a time when we deliver a wealth of developer-focused announcements. It’s an opportunity to share our vision for developer experiences across mobile, AR/VR, cloud, web, desktop, IoT and AI. This year, I’m excited to have brought this vision to...
  6. Visual Studio Code - Preview Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio Code - Preview Version: So far.,.. it's rather good for a basic editor. I need to play around with it a lot more but I like what I see in it so far. Here's the location for the tool: Visual Studio Code - Code Editing. Redefined Have fun and give it a try. Jeff *Smile Edit: Image with Python...
  7. New Visual Studio Preview version 15.2 released

in Windows 10 News
    New Visual Studio Preview version 15.2 released: Release Date: April 17, 2017 - version 15.2 (26412.01 - Preview) Summary of Updates in this Release Data science and analytical applications workload has been added. The Python development workload is now localized in all supported Visual Studio language packs....
  8. New Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.7 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    New Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.7 Preview 2: Today we released the second preview of the next update: Visual Studio 2017 version 15.7. We hope that you will use this Preview and share your feedback with us. To use the Preview, you can either install it fresh from here, you can update the bits directly from the IDE, or...
  9. Update on Visual Studio Mobile Center preview

in Windows 10 News
    Update on Visual Studio Mobile Center preview: [img] Since Visual Studio Mobile Center in preview was announced last fall, there has been “an amazing response from the developer community” who have “kicked the tires of our lifecycle services, and provided feedback to help us create the simplest, most effective way to...
  10. New Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.7 Preview 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.7 Preview 1: Last week we released Visual Studio 2017 version 15.6 and Visual Studio for Mac version 7.4, and today we are releasing the first preview of the next minor update: Visual Studio 2017 version 15.7. We hope that you will use this Preview and share your feedback with us. To...